Chapter 43: A Jedi's Fury

Once we reached the system, I was up, entering the code and covers that I made for all of us into my datapad and passing it to the ship. Saw and I were in cockpit along with one of Saw's Partisans, a woman by the name of Megyn Soone. Her dark long hair was pulled back in a high ponytail. She wore gray armor with red shoulder pads.

"Let's see if this connection pays off." Soone quipped as she shot me a side glare.

I winced, but remained silent. Soone was flying the ship, quickly took us of hyperspace and into the system. The system was engulfed in Imperial cruisers, star destroyers, and TIE fighters. My eyes widened in horror. Oh Force, this better work. My hands were trembling as Soone flew closer towards the planet, where the Imperial barricade was. I inhaled sharply. Here we go...All of the sudden, we heard a male voice speaking in a cold and sharp tone coming from the communications system of the cockpit.

"Identify yourselves or you will be blasted down." He warned.

Saw, Soone, and I exchanged grim looks. Here goes nothing. Saw cleared his throat before speaking into the communications system. "We are slavers. General Sigyn Laufeyson gave us the order to bring the slaves here to work."

Like Saw mentioned, we would pretend to be slavers, while some of us would pose as the slaves in order to slip inside to free the slaves. While those posing as slaves would free the slaves. I would be a slaver. I held my breath, waiting for his response.

"Send your identification documents now." He demanded.

"Sending them now." Soone informed him.

This is it. Soone then sent the documents and code that I managed to make in such little time. I bit my lip, feeling my heart hammering against my chest. We waited for his response, which felt like ages. Finally, he answered.

"You are...cleared to land. A squadron of TIE fighters will escort you to the landing bay." He announced.

I let out a huge breath that I didn't even realize I was holding as my shoulders slumped in relief. We then saw TIE fighters flying away from one of Star Destroyers, heading towards us. They surrounded us before dropping down towards the planet. Soone then quickly followed after them.

The planet which was once full of life, rich land, and life was destroyed by the factories, polluting the once fresh air and water, killing the crops and plants, and the animals that depended on the water and plants. It boiled my blood to see the Empire do all these horrible things. And on top of the Empire, He Who Remains's variants would be out there, coming to our galaxy soon. Imagine what would happen if they both met? A chill ran down my spine. It would be nothing good.

Which is why something must be done to the Empire before that occurs. I will do everything to protect my family and friends. I will not make the same mistake as before. This time I will do whatever it takes. We quickly landed on the landing bay. Once the ship hit the ground, the TIE fighters flew off. Saw, Soone, and I made our way out of the cockpit and into the cargo hold, where the rest of Saw's forces were. Half of us were dressed in slavers' outfits, while the rest were in slave outfits, rags covered in dirt. This was it. There can be no mistakes.

Saw then stood in front of everyone, speaking in a gruff tone and a stern look. "You all know the plan. Stick to the plan and your roles. There is no room for mistakes. See you on the other side. Dismissed."

With that, everyone dispersed, going to their jobs. I took a deep breath before putting on my photostatic veil, a face mask. With a click, my face changed. My skin was now a tan color with brown eyes. I was wearing slaver's clothing, consisting of an expensive fur coat, black long boots, a white blouse, and black tight pants. I lead a group of Saw's forces, pretending to be slaves out of the ship. The landing bay was filled with TIE fighters, cargo, stormtroopers, and Imperial officers. A group of stormtroopers approached us. One of them motioned us to follow them with their head without speaking. We followed the stormtroopers towards the other end of the landing bay where a giant repulsorcraft cart floated next to some speeders. One of the stormtroopers turned towards the other stormtroopers and raised a gloved hand and spun a finger around.