Chapter 1: The TVA

I let out a Force scream, throwing the Grand Inquisitor back onto the ground with a loud thud. I could sense his fear, radiating off of him, as he covered his ears. I was then lifted up in the air as my scream intensified. The piles of scrap, metal, and junk behind me were all crushed into smaller pieces before I send them towards the Grand Inquisitor.

"Leave me alone!" I snapped.

The Grand Inquisitor used one of his hands, slicing many of the pieces into even smaller pieces. But he could not avoid all the junk that was sent in his direction. Some of the metal ending up hitting his face and stomach, sending him flying back onto the ground. As soon as my scream ended, I was back on the ground. I took out my lightsaber from my belt, igniting the yellow blade. The Grand Inquisitor climbed up onto his feet, taking out his lightsaber. He had some cuts on his face with blood oozing out from the metal.

"You have great potential, Ca'ana. It would be a shame if you didn't use it properly." He mentioned.

"You killed Echo. For that, I won't forgive you." I shot back. "I'm prepared to kill you."

"As am I." He retorted.

My eyes shot open at once as I sat up. I let out a groan, feeling immense pain. I looked around to see the man, who called himself Loki on the ground beside me. He was struggling to get up. I then climbed up on feet before looking around to find acres of sand all around us. Where in the blue blazes were we? I whipped back around to face Loki, who was getting up from the ground.

"You! Where in the did you take us?!" I exclaimed.

He raised his hands up in the air. "I don't know. This wasn't what I had in mind."

At that moment, we heard voices from behind us. We immediately turned around to see a couple of people standing behind us, looking baffled to see us. Loki quickly made his way towards a couple of rocks that lied not far from us.

"I am Loki of Asgard. And I am burdened with glorious purpose." He announced.

I rolled my eyes. "Dramatic much?"

Before he could say anything, one of the women spoke in a language that I had never heard of until now. I glanced over at Loki. "I don't think they understand you."

All of the sudden, some sort of portal with a golden glow opened not far from us. And from the portal, three people in black armor emerged. Who were they? Could this day get any stranger? They approached the glowing blue cube, which lied in the sand. I exchanged a look with Loki to see he was just as baffled as I was. Looks like they weren't with him then. Loki glanced back at the people.

"Never mind." He shot back.

He then made his way towards the three people dressed in armor with a stern look on his face. I have a bad feeling about this. Reluctantly, I trailed behind him.

"Don't touch that." He warned.

All three of them raised their blaster rifles that they carried in their arms. Immediately, I stood in front of Loki, raising my arms. "Let's not do anything, we'd regret."

I didn't care what happened to him, I just wanted to make sure he didn't do anything stupid so I could stay alive. A smirk appeared on his face. "I didn't think you cared about me, darling."

"Trust me, I don't. I merely care about staying alive. And to ensure that, I need to make sure you don't do anything stupid." I shot back.

He scoffed. "As if I would do anything idiotic. That's my brother, Thor. Not me."

Another portal then opened, revealing a woman in the same black armor. The portal vanished as soon as she stepped through. "Appears to be a standard sequence violation."