Epilogue

"Sidharthhhhhhhhhhhhh", Sana whined for the umpteenth time as Sidharth sat in front of her busy with his laptop.

"Merko attention doh",she pouted.

"Deh toh raha hoon attention baby sun raha hoon naa teri baat", he said his eyes fixated still at the laptop screen in front of him.

"Mein jaa rahi hoon aap boar kar re maa entertain karegi merko", she said getting up and before he could have stopped her she walked away.

"God!", he said to himself with a sigh before getting himself back to the screen as he typed a mail away to send.

"Kya ho raha hein", Sana asked encircling her arm around maa's shoulder who stood in the kitchen stirring something in the pan.

"Bhog ban raha hein bghwan ji ko happy karenge naa mere dono bache itna acha kar re sath sath", Mrs. Shukla gushed to which Sana happily nodded.

"Tu bata tere pati ke ghar hote hue tu yaha kya kar rahi hein", Mrs. Shukla asked.

"Attention ni de re voh", Sana pouted.

"He must be jittery", Mrs. Shukla said with a sigh.

"He's busy", Sana retorted.

"He's nervous", Mrs. Shukla said.

"He's busy", Sana said again.

"Nahi bache it's just a pretence he's pretending to be busy", Maa said.

"Lekin pretence ki kya zarurat hein", Sana frowned.

"Uski joh pahad si ego hein naa voh kaam ho jati hein agar voh muh pe dikha deh ki he's nervous", Maa said with a smile.

"Haan yeh bhi sahi hein", Sana agreed.

"Chalo phir mein kuch karti hoon apne pati ki nervousness door karne ke liye", Sana said with a wink.

"Badmash", Maa laughed as she walked away.

Well, Sidharth is announced as the winner of Social Enterprenuer of the year award and today is the evening when he'll be actually receiving it and obviously they'll are happy and to top it all, Sana is going to achieve CEO of the year too. Three years in the marriage and they're totally unbreakable. Not that they don't fight with each other or they don't play the hurt games, they do it every now and then. But their rule of not going to the bed with an upset face hadn't broke yet after their reunion.

Sana has been working for the same firm over the past years and henceforth taking it to the next level, which Sidharth hated for a fact. Well, according to him she should begin a business of her own, she should hire people and it should be her own company which would reach success but now she just won't agree to it and at the End he was the one who gave up. He himself is working hard to save his nation from the drugs and specially human tarrifacking the two things in which you could say he had done a PhD in, as he's working in those departments specifically from the past three years.

"Sidharthhhhhhhhh", she said in her usual way whiny tone while exaggerating the "h", of his name over her tongue.

"Haan baby", he replied sweetly as he finally kept the laptop aside and pulled her in his lap.

"Bebu nervous hora mera", she asked in a low voice as she ruffled his hair and he hide his face in the crook of her neck.

"Abey chal naa", he shrugged.

"Sach bol sakte ho aap kyuki apka pata nahi merko toh bada aise hora hein matlab ajeeb sa", she said.

"Kya ho raha hein baby ko", he asked removing his face out of her neck and gazing at her as he rubbed her waist.