Chapter 19 - Party

She kept the wallet back and strolled towards washroom to freshnup.
Sidharth wake up to the lack of warmth in his arms. Both of them get ready.

"Bahut pyare lag rahe ho dono", Mrs

"Bahut pyare lag rahe ho dono", Mrs. Shukla gushed.

"Chalo bhy late ho raha hai", Mr. Shukla said and all of them made their way out.

"Be at my side", he said as the car came to a halt.

"Haan apko chodh ke Jane ka prevalence aap dusre bande ko kaise deh sakte hai nahi", she taunted.

"Mujhe khud kisi ko rokne ka prevalence nahi mila aaj tak tum toh khair let's go", he said in a low voice which did something to her heart but she shrugged it off.

They entered inside the venue hand in hand while media clicking their pictures.

"You, okay", he asked while posing for the media.

"Hanji", she nodded with the out most genuine smile.

These few words of assurance, this is what she wants. Last time he has given her his words but failed to keep them and that's what has hurt her. He used to be the only person from whom she used to expect things and at their reception he has woke that hope of keeping expectations from him again, but only to be crushed brutally. So, now after one month she has decided to keep herself neutral, she will accept whatever will came her way. If he will act good, then she will act too. If he will try to be that Heartbreaker then she will gonna give it back to him instead of getting hurt with No Expectations Intacted. Basically, she has left their relationship onto him, whatever he will want she will give to him. It's better that way instead of receiving hurt.

"Don't leave my hand okay", he instructed gripping onto her hand tightly.

"Mein toh phle bhi nahi chodha tha aab bhi nahi chodungi apna dekh lejeyega", she muttered.

"Dekh ke hi bol raha hoon sweetheart be with me", he said looking at the media for one last time before they moved in.

They entered inside the venue with him gripping onto her hand in such a death grip that she will not be able to let it go even if she wants to. He has made her feel unwanted previously, that was his mistake and he don't believe in repeating mistakes. So, he will try his level best to make her feel secured and stay with him. He was introducing her to each and every person he met with. Whenever he will felt her palms sweating under his hold, he knew she was getting anxious and in return he will rub soothing circles at her hands or encircling his hands around her waist, silently comforting her. They were talking to one of the fellow colleagues when, Tony walked over to them and the previous person left.