Chapter 47 - Jealous

Sana changed into an all black net lingerie, covering herself with an net shrug which was hiding less and showing more making her look alluring. She walked towards mirror  coating her lips with an red lipstick and brushing her hairs to smoothen hair locks. She kept the hair brush back at the dressing table and looked up to find an stunned Sidharth standing there with his hairs dripping wet along with his chest as he was wearing nothing but just an pair of shorts and gawking at her with his mouth wide open making her smirk.

"What happened patidev", she asked battling her eyelashes in front of him seductively.

"Nothing", saying so he walked towards his wardrobe and shuffled through it to find an t-shirt all the while groaning at the uneasy stiffening feeling over his member.

He and his senses knew that he's angry at her but well, unmm didn't.

"Kya hua mere bebu ko", he heared her say as she wrapped her arms around his back and pressed her face at his well built crippled back but he chose to remain silent.

"Baat bhi nahi karenge", she murmured in a slow gentle voice.

He groaned inwardly she's a hard nut when she decides to coax him, she end up doing that no matter how many times he swat her away, shove he away, yell at her or whatever he might do to offend her. But, when she decides to coax him, she just take all of it and he has to give up at the end. Today is no different.

"Kyu mujhse kyu baat karni hai, Priyam se jake baat karo", he said through greeted teeth.

He was holding the slab of the cupboard tightly, as her body covered in a indecent clothing and that specific image captured by his mind by the one glance which he had earlier isn't helping him to stop the havoic created in his insides.

"Kyu pati toh aap ho toh apse baat karungi", she pouted and well her lips touched his back making him groan again.

"Acha vaha uss machaar ke samne toh tujhe pati nahi dikh raha tha", he pointed out angrily and now shoved her away not brutally but yet harsh enough for her to know that he's pissed.

"Oh! So you're being jealous", she said a teasing smile covering her face.

The thought about him being jealous over someone trying to get into her pants made her somehow feel happy. She knew he's in love but still this shade of him was used to come in front of her at the school days and seeing it again today as his wife made her feel Contented, loved. She is that special to someone that he couldn't even bear the presence of some other men, this feeling made her feel happy, moreover worthy, the worth or named as self - worth was never there. But, today she felt that thing.

"Abey chal uss machaar se jealous hou itne bhi bure din ni aaye hai abhi mere", he defended.

"Machaar ki vjha se muh bahut laal hora apka, kata kya", she asked.

"You are playing with fire and you know that right", he said bringing his face dangerously closer to her that his breath fanned her face along with caging her in his arms.

"I would love to burn in the fire if it's my husband's", she retorted with her cheeks now turned red.

"Let's burn you then", he muttered before placing his lips over hers.

He suckled over her Lowe lip and she did the same to his upper lip, he gave a harsh bite her lower lip making an moan rumble out of her throat which was died down under the passion of kissing each other like two hunger lovers. He caressed her lip with his tongue where he has just give her a bite making her smile into the kiss. He can never hurt her, this way. He plunged his tongue inside her mouth and she let him be by opening her mouth for him to relish. He left her mouth as he felt her gasping for oxygen, he joined their foreheads and look at her with his intense gaze locked at her beautiful face as she was taking deep breaths to catch her breath back with her eyes scrunched shut and face colored with the color of love, red. In the very moment, he just realized that how much he love this women standing in front of him. It is doesn't matter about what would tomorrow bring but he knew whether it's today, tomorrow or the day before it, he can't stop loving her for just the way she is. A little flawed, fragile, loving, innocent and the most purest soul he would have ever came across.

"Sorry", he heared her say breaking his chain of thoughts.

"Kyu", he frowned.

"I know apko bura laga that i was there with Priyam but trust me i just wanted to see maa happy aur voh bahut khush thi ki unka choose kiya hua outfit mujhe pasand aya but jab mujhe voh fit ni hua toh she was disappointed and I just wanted to make her happy apko kabhi chodh kar nahi jaungi aur kisi aur ke liye toh bikul bhi nahi", she stated honestly gazing into his eyes deeply and he felt as if she was peeping inside his soul.

"Promise", he asked like a little child seeking for comfort after injuring himself by falling down from an bicycle that he will be alright.

"Hanji promise", she nodded engulfing his huge bulky body in her petite arms and he snuggled into her neck.

He rubbed his nose over at the nape of her neck trying to contemplate just how do she knew him so well and read him this perfectly even without him saying his heartfelt out aloud. She was right, he was jealous that insecurity type jealous. He's successful, rich and he has everything no doubt but the past they had with each other makes that inferiority complex kick in, that insecurities switch in. Because she's just way too precious and he will turn pathetic without her, just like before. The cold, arrogant, spoilt brat he was, he's still like that in front of the whole world but at least he has his wife, his safe place with him but if someday, she felt as if he don't deserve her or she might found someone better than him, the thought left him horrified.

"Vaise mein joh itni tyar hui hoon voh waste hone vala hai", she asked.

"Itna handsome pati hone ke baad bhi tumhe aisa kyu lagta hai baby", he asked the smirk making it's way back to his face.

"Unmm", a moan escaped from her mouth as his hand slided inside her shrug and he fondled with her teasingly.

"Come let's make you efforts of dressing up worthy", he whispered in a low husky voice before he lifted her off from her feet and connected his mouth with hers again.

He held her in his arms and explored her body driving both of them to ecstasy.

Thanks for reading. Do votes & comments.

With Love
Pre✨✨✨