Chapter 25 - Sleep

"Sweetheart", he whispered softly taking her hand in his.

"S.. Sidharth", she whispered opening her eyes and laid her head on his chest.

"Apne bola tha na that you won't leave me again then why did you left me like that", she asked looking up at him with glassy eyes by raising her chin from his shoulder.

"Yahi tha sweetheart just niche gaya tha pani pene", he said to which she just nodded.

"Tumhe kya hua hai meri jaan itni raat ko aise bhooton ki trah kyu bethi ho upar se roh bhi rahi ho adhuri icha rehne vali chudailo ki trah", he asked stroking her head.

"Sidharthhhh", she whined biting his hand.

"Aah kya kar ri hai sweetheart chodh baby",he winced as she bite onto it harder.

"Aapki biwi chudail dikh ri hai apko", she frowned.

"Baby maine kab bola aisa", he said sounding all innocent.

"Haan haan apne kaha kuch bola", she mimicked rolling her eyes and then both of them chuckled.

"Nightmare", he asked after a while to which she nodded with her head still shoved into his chest.

"Mein sula duh", he asked rubbing her back.

"Hnmm", she hummed leaning more onto him.

He laid down along with her petite body wrapped around his broad one's and patted her head to put her to sleep. She felt asleep after a few minutes but he just laid beneath her wide awake. No matter, how hard he tries to make his ownself understand that whatever he has done to her was a past.

They will move on from it and make this relationship work with a new spirit but he just couldn't. He felt alike he could never let go of that guilt which always resides in his heart. He has hurt her directly or indirectly. She was so good, a pure soul, that even after going through so much she was ready to forgive him to let the past be in past. But, he how could he let the feeling of hurting the one whom he loved go away.

"Soh jaiye", he heared her say making him look at her in amusement, wasn't she supposed to be slept.

"Soh hi rahi thi lekin janti hoon aap nahi soh rahe so jaiye apki iss bull body aur logical brain ko thoda sukoon bhi chahiye hota hai", she mumbled with her eyes closed.

"Gadhi", he chuckled smacking his hand at her head which was tapping it gently till now.

"Apko sohne bola hai mujhe uthane nahi", she muttered raising her face and then smacking it at his chest with force.

"Ouch", he winced.

"Now we are equal soh jao", she said bringing his hand to her mouth and kissed his fingers tenderly making him look at her with adoration.

He pecked her head and closed his eyes finally giving into the warmth rediating through his wife's petite body instead of the thoughts his logical overthinking brain.

********

Next Morning, the sharp rays of sun peeping through the glass windows disturbed their sleep making them wake up. It was around twelve in the morning and both of them were at their feet after having a glance at the watch. But, then relaxer as they realized that they aren't supposed to go anywhere as it was Sunday.

"God! Time dekh ke dar gayi thi mein toh mujhe toh laga aaj sari teachers meri hi watt lagane vali thi", she said sitting down beside him back at the bed.

"Merko bhi same laga tha", he sighed.

"Kya ki teachers Dantenge", she asked.

"Abey nahi re mein sabko punctuality ke lectures deta hoon merko toh laga tha ke aaj mko sunne padenge", he said making her chuckle.

"Khadoos toh apne zindagi bhar rehna hai", she mocked.

"Aur tumne cute", he said huskily making her go red in face.

"Flirt ni", she warned.

"Acha kiya toh", he said with a smirk.

"Mein jaa rahi hoon I need to take a bath", she said getting up only to be pulled by him at his chest making both of them fell at the bed.

"Chodhiye", she said.

She was struggling to get out of his grip but he just locked both of her wrists in his one hand whereas he caressed her cheek with his another hand, her morning skin was a bliss and she couldn't have looked more tempting to him then right at the moment with her swallow face, tangled and messy hair, lips apart as she breathed heavily at the proximity.

"Kyu mujhse daar lag raha hai", he asked huskily.

"Shehnaaz Shukla kissi se nahi darti", she replied back with utter confidence.

"Achawww kisi se bhi nahi", he teased as he bring his face more closer to her making his breath fanning at his face and she shuddered.

"Meri taraf dekho", he said rather demanded raising her chin up to meet his intense gaze agian.

He looked at her lovingly while she did the same to him. Both of them were lost in each other's eyes. Their eyes seeking the permission to take a step ahead. They wanted to give up in passion.

"May I", he asked almost inaudible but obviously she heared him.

She nodded her head slightly with her  face turned into the deepest shade of red and eyes holding the same passion as of his own and why not he is her husband and she is his wife. They love each other even before they were Bounded in holy matrimony then why not? They have all the rights to claim onto each other.

But the permission he seeked for, made her heart flutter. He owns her heart and the life long bond provides him all the more legacy to claim his rights over her but still he chose to ask her first and then move forward. The thoughtfulness sent shivers ran down her spine. No, matter how much he hurt he has caused her in past but he was hers, he is still hers and he will forever will be hers, whether to cherish, love, hate or hurt.

Sidharth leaned in pressing his lips over hers. He suckled onto her lower lip gently while she tried to do the same to his upper lip, although failing. Both of their love filled eyes were locked together with their lips moving in sync.

But suddenly, a glint of hurt flashed through her eyes and she immidiately backed off. She shoved him away harshly and locked herself in the washroom. Whereas, he kept looking at the floor in daze as he analysed the reason behind her behaviour. Obviously, she would have remembered his lips on Saumya's while kissing him. He hurriedly got up from the bed and made his way towards the washroom only to hear her sobs making his heart clench.

"Am sorry sweetheart", he whispered leaning onto the washroom's door.

OKHAY THEY DID THE KISNSJAHHAHHA after 24 chaps...

Thanks for reading. Do votes & comments to let me know how was the update.

With Love
Pre✨✨✨