Chapter 4 - Determinant

Wishing you all a very very happy and prosperous festival of colors HAPPY HOLI to all of you out there. Have a safe and happy holi to everyone out there please enjoy the festival but be safe as well. And Shab - E - Baraat mubarak, everyone.

_______________________________________

"Will you marry me", she asked coldly while coming straight to the point.

"Do you want this wedding" , he asked.

"Afcourse why won't I want this wedding I have got an purposal of getting married to Sidharth Shukla" , she said.

"Don't try to pretend that you care about Name and Fame", he frowned.

"I will get my revenge let's see how much you can survive this", she said with a smirk being straight forward.

"You will take revange from me", he uttered in disbelief.

"Afcourse the girl whom you left behind to get insults whole her life because of you, won't mind giving you a few of them back", she stated nonchalantly while looking at her Rolex.

"I can't relate to this Shehnaaz", he whispered.

"Who asked you to relate to me anyways am going to get ready see you down", she said getting up.

"Why are you doing this", he asked holding her wrist.

She immidiately shoved his hand away from her grip as if his mere touch would just burn her into ashes.

"Sorry", he apologized for touching her.

"It's alright by the way i won't mind a thank you as well after all am saving you from the insults of people which you have brought me in bulk", she said wanting to just pierce his heart with her words.

"Hnmm Thank you", he said thoughtfully.

"So see you at the pavilion (mandap)", saying so she get up to leave when he held her wrist stopping her.

"What", she asked.

"You will take revenge", he asked shoving his face into her neck making her breathing go uneven.

"Afcourse I got bullies and insults whole my life just because of you then why won't I", she said pushing him away.

"Phle iss nazdiki se hone vali apni sanso ko toh tham lo revenge toh tab logi", he said huskily.

"Sharam nahi ati na aapko aaj bhi ek percent ka bhi guilt nahi hai na apko", she said.

"Guilt usko hota hai jiski koi galati ho", saying so he left with his cold facade.

She sighed and took a few deep breaths to calm herself down. She can't let him overpower her senses this time she has suffered bullies, taunts, teenage dipressions or what not just because of him. She even still fears the darkness and confined spaces.

She wiped the corner of her eyes and walked back to the room next to his to be welcomed by Mr. Gill there.

"So what have you decided princess", Mr. Gill asked coming straight to the point.

"Am ready", she said.

"Really I knew it he will keep you very happy", Mr. Gill squealed while pulling her into a hug.

"I don't know if he will keep me happy or not but I won't let him be happy for sure", she whispered to herself.

She wrapped her arms around her father and she broke down into tears as the realization stuck her hard that she won't be living in the same house as of previous. Her name won't be her own, her family will be changed.