Chapter 72 - Longingness

"Sidharth", she sobbed gazing at him lovingly.

A moment of silence passed away in them. The past few hours when she has to wait for his to wake up and open his eyes was a hell of a ride to her and as he gazed at those beautiful orbs of his distant wife shedding tears in remorse for him gave him an unknown feeling, a unknown assurance. It sounds like a sadistic pleasure but watching his wife crying over the thing that he was hurt, churned his insides with the warmth which was missing in his life from the past two months.

"Baby", he asked breaking the silence among them and he lifted himself a bit up.

"Lete rahiye kya kar rahe hein", she hurriedly spoke getting onto her feet and helping him.

"Bas hath mein zara si chot lagi hein baby aisa kuch nahi hua hein that i couldn't sat up straight specially everything is fine down there", he said with a hidden smile as her cheeks turned crimson at his remark.

"Sidharthhhhhhh", she groaned.

"It's been so long", he suddenly spoke gazing at nothingness, his voice was heavy and thick with emotions, it did something to her. It's really been so long, two months without actually being with each other, they were close yet so far and the realization crashing down on her for the umpteenth time brought another gush of tears in her eyes.

"Roh kyu rahi hein baby", he asked.

"Apko kuch ho jata toh", she mumbled looking at his bandaged palm.

"Aise kaise Kuch ho jata baby bahut dum hein abhi mere me, see", he said playfully flexing his biceps of the very same hand which is injured and then hissed.

"Sidharthhhh kya karte hein aap", she said sitting beside him and placing his palm down.

"It's okay and trust me this is nothing kuch bhi nahi hua hein", he said as she looked at his palm dazed.

"Hnmm", she mumbled involuntarily.

"Baby", he softly called but she didn't replied.

"Sweetheart", he called again but no response.

"Shehnaaz meri jaan", he called again and she turned her head looking at him as if startled.

"H.. Haan", she spoke.

"Idhar aao", he said opening his arms for her.

"Sidharth apka hath", she said cautiously.

"This one Is fine", he said showing her the right hand and she hesitantly moved to his side so that he could wrap his uninjured hand around her.

"Hug me baby", he said and she obliged letting herself loose and wrapping her arms around him with her head shoved in his chest as both of them breathed onto each other's scent. It felt like they have did it after ages the warmth spreading through both of their bodies, the familiarity of each other's arms being wrapped protectively, it felt so surreal.

"Aap ko kuch ho jata toh jaan nikal gayi thi meri, apko pata hein pichle kuch ghante kitni mushkil se katein hein maine", she mumbled in a small voice.

"I know I know am sorry baby", he mumbled into her hair and both of them sat still in silence relishing the feel of being close to each other again.

"Apko dawai leni hein",she mumbled peeking out of his chest after a moment of Silence.

"Hnmm but I need to eat something first am hungry", he honestly told and just then his stomach grumbled making him go red in embarrassment and she laughed at how cute of a face he just made.

"Mein khana aur dawai leke aati hoon apke liye", she said getting up after breaking the hug.

"Unmm if you don't mind, tum bana ke khilaogi kuch", he hesitantly asked making her halt in her tracks.

"Haaan, na of course batao kya khana hein wait Infact maine khana bnaya tha i mean dinner ke liye apne bola tha na aap ayenge toh-", she blurted out but then stopped realizing the weight of her words.

"Am sorry", he mumbled with a sigh.

"You were waiting naa", he asked despite knowing the answer really well.

"Apne bola tha aap ayenge toh apka intezar kaise naa karti", she shrugged.

"Mein aa hi raha tha I mean I was out in front of our building when someone fi-", he said and then stopped himself from saying it in front of her, she's still new to getting used to with the idea of him belonging to such kind of stuff.

"Mein khana leke aati hoon", saying so she left the room and he sighed, closing his eyes as he leaned against the headboard.

Sana walked downstairs and walked outside ignoring her in laws present there in the hall way. She was expecting herself to be getting an calm and positive vibe when she entered the mension well basically the place where she was staying at from the past three weeks. It has become a home to her and she felt like she would get that vibe when she'll come her but instead she felt void, out of warmth as now she had a taste of how it felt to be back inside the front door. She sighed and made her way towards the kitchen, packing the food in containers before carrying them to the door at upfront.

She walked straight to the kitchen and greeted Jahanvi and other staff members there who were more than pleased to see her. She put the containers in microwave and waited for it to heat. She plated the food for him and walked straight to his room.

"Mein khilau ya kha loge", she asked placing the food tray at the bed.

"Khila deh naa", he pouted putting his right hand at the back like a child making her smile.

"Konsi chiz khilau",she asked pointing towards the plate.

"Bengun bhaja", he grinned and she nodded before making a morsel and shoving it in his mouth.

"God! I missed this", he moaned and she smiled feeding him.

"Sidharth maine kha-", she tried to say as Sidharth stopped her from feeding him and turned her hand to her own mouth's direction to maker her eat the bite but she tried to defend only to be silenced by him shoving the food in her mouth.

"I know tumne nahi khaya so khao chup chap", he said and she opened her mouth again letting him shove yet another bite into her mouth but a tear rolled down her eye again, gaining his attention.

"Shehnaaz baby bas hogya meri jaan bahut roh liya abhi bas", he softly said wiping the trace of salty water off from her face.

She nodded at him but it felt like her tears didn't knew any bounds today. She don't know why she felt so overwhelmed with the emotions as she felt like she has been crying from hours by now but still it felt like her tears couldn't stop still. As it wasn't just about today it was about all the pent up which was building inside her was finally flowing out of her system in the form of tears.

"Shh! Baby", he cooed caressing her cheek with his thumb and she closed her eyes leaning onto it.

She let his touch linger onto her skin as the familiar touch soothed her nerves. Her heart was aching so was his and the only ointment to both of their paining hearts were them only. They hurt each other in the worst ways possible but then they're the only one who can heal and aid that hurt as well. At this moment, both of them knew that it's enough of their hurt game it's high time when they come out face to face with each other. Apologize for their mistakes, own them and forgive one another. This running away and back & forth will take them no where. A healthy relationship needs communication, not the spatting game but a adult communication where two of them will sit down with a sane mind and solve their issues out.

Sajna tere liye nahi sajna, Yeh choori kangna bas apne liye payi hein payi hein, kyuki photo kichane ki marzi mere man mein aayi hein aayi hein.

Thanks for reading. Do votes & comments.

With Love
Pre ✨✨✨