Chapter 17 - Hairs

One month has passed like this, Sidharth is back to his previous routine. Working more than working hours and coming home just to sleep. He was disappointed with his ownself but sometimes he often quoted within himself, is he that bad that nobody wants to live with him. His wife, his lost love, his Shehnaaz who has woken up a unknown hope inside him that just maybe he will be able to mend himself as well, he will be able to live with peace as well. But, see where he has made them reach. Their marriage it's just a Namesake affair. His wife has left his home at the very next day of reception and now he isn't even able to talk to her.

He has borrowed his wife's number from his mother it was just the first time when he has called her she has picked it up and he was been silent at the line which told her that it was him and after that day, she never pickes up his call. His parents have a two hour chatting session through video calling with her but him, he hasn't even heared her voice. Now, he is dying to hear just his name for once from her voice. He calls her everyday admist his failed attempts because she never picks up his calls. It was around 11 pm at night when he reached home he was going towards his room straightly but was stopped in hall as everyone was seated there both Gills and Shukla's were seated there as if engrossed in some deep conversation.

"Unmm Hi", he greeted coldly to gain everyone's attention.

"Kaisa hai Sidharth", Mr. Gill asked.

"Good aap log bataiye itni raat ko yaha jagrata kyu ho raha hai", he asked.

"Unmm voh beta kal business party hai hmlogo ke partnership ko 20 saal pure ho rahe hai isiliye", Mr. Shukla said.

"Acha mujhe toh pata hi nahi tha", Sidharth said sarcastically.

"Beta voh actually Shehnaaz yaha nahi hai but being your wife she is supposed to be here", Mr. Gill sighed.

"Aur aap log yaha beth ke planning kar rahe ho ki sherni ke muh mein hath kon dalega", Sidharth said taking a seat beside them.

"Haan", Mrs. Shukla nodded.

"If you guys don't mind I can go and pick her up I mean only if she will want to come I mean Sherni ke muh mein hath sher dale toh takkar barabar ki hogi naah", he offered.

"Beta apka toh haq hai lekar ane ka pati hai aap uske", Mrs. Gill said.

"Nahi choti maa shadi beshak hui ho lekin haq nahi hai mera uspe koi not yet", he sighed.

"Sidharth but I think tumhe jana chahiye don't force her but just ask her marzi se lekar ana haq se nahi", Mrs. Shukla stated.

"Ji maa chaliye aab iss jagrat ka end kare because am sleepy", he said rubbing his face.

"Haan", Mrs. Shukla chuckled.

He darted towards his room changed his clothes and lie down at his bed with his wallet in his hands who's one side's pocket contains his little sister's picture and other one's had his wife's childhood picture which was clicked at their annual function where she was dressed in a beautiful nude pink fairy gown looking like a princess.

"Am sorry sweethearts", he whispered while clutching the waller close to his heart and falling asleep after typing away a good night to his wife.

On the other hand, Sana was sitting in her hostel's luxurious empty room the beautifully designed single bed void of any warmth, her eyes scared of nightmares widely open and her hands scatching designs in her book.
Her phone pinged telling her about the 30th message sent by her husband saying a Good night. She looked at the notification and kept staring at it in daze.

"Mein apse nafrat kyu nahi kar pati Sidharth", she whispered looking at the screen.

She kept looking at the screen for a few moments more and then laid down to get some sleep after popping her sleeping pill into her mouth.