Chapter 18 - Initiative

Haan bhy SNIT vale jinda ho?

"Oh god meri pyari akhein", both of them heared someone say the words aloud bringing both of them back to reality they looked at the source of voice to find Kushal standing there with his palms covering his eyes dramatically.

"Hogya apka", she said shooting him a bored look after composing herself.

"How mean plum", he said.

"Yeah! How no mean Peanut Butter", she said with an eye roll.

"K.. Kushal", Sidharth whispered.

"Plum thik hai naa tu", Kushal asked completely ignoring Sidharth.

"Haan Mujhe Kya hona hai", she stated nonchalantly.

"Vo actually maine tujhe bhagte hue... Anyways forget it chal will see you at the dinner", he said patting her head.

"She will not be here for dinner", Sidharth intervened.

"Plum apne pati ko bol tere muh mein zubaan hai", Kushal said through greeted teeth.

"Peanut -", she tried but he cut her off.

"I will leave koi dikkat ho ya kuj chahiye ho peanut butter ke alawa toh am just twelve steps away", saying so he left whereas both of them chuckled.

"Uh! So what got you here", she asked back to her cold tone.

"There is a celebration party organized by Gill's and Shukla's so", he said scratching the nape of his neck.

"So they might want their daughter in law to show up right", she completed.

"Yes", he nodded.

"Phone pe bhi bata sakte the Yeh Baat the Sidharth Shukla ne itna effort kyu liya yaha pe personally ane ka", she asked.

"Unmm voh actually koi enforcement nahi hai tumhare upar I mean only if you want to come toh mein tumhe lene aya hoon", he said.

"Oh! Okay how are we supposed to go now", she asked.

"Afcourse mah Jet", he stated nonchalantly.

"Pata nahi kitna paisa hai iss admi ke paas", she muttered to herself.

"Kya boli", he asked.

"Nothing", she sighed.

"Vo uh Neil troubled you before I mean tum uska naam badbada rahi thi", he asked.

"None of your business Shukla ji", she said walking away from him and he fell silent.

"If you need something from here pack them we will be leaving in thirty minutes", saying so he settled himself at her bed while talking at his phone.

"Haar jagah yahi dikhana hai bas ki Yeh Duniya ke sabse busy insan hai aur baki sare vele hai", she murmured to herself.

"Kya kur kur kar rahi hai sweetheart", he asked as he ended the call.

"Am not your sweetheart", she scoffed.

"Yaar Tu kitna flip marti hai bey abhi panch minute phle toh hug kar rahi thi aur aab dhang se baat bhi ni kar rahi", he frowned.

"Aap joh chahenge voh nahi kar sakti naah meri problem hi yahi hai kya karu", she said and he just sighed in return.

In the next few minutes they were in his private jet ready to fly from Ahmedabad to Mumbai.

"Are you alright i mean flights don't scare you right", he asked concern lacing his tone.

"Mein yahi rehti hoon aur bahut travel karti hoon so no it don't scare me", she whispered.