Chapter 75 - Mine

"What do you feel about the past two weeks which we have spent being apart", he suddenly asked catching her off guard.

"I guess they were needed, we needed this time apart", she thoughtfully replied.

"Am happy for you", he said with a faint smile.

"Kis baat ke liye", she asked.

"You got a job", he told.

"Yeah!", she nodded.

"You know I feel like ki mein na tumhe rok raha tha tumhari life mein matlab pichle ek saal mein tumhari life maine sirf khud tak bound kar dih but in the past two weeks when you were you made out a better version of your ownself", he said gazing at her adoringly.

"No Sidharth you're wrong here apne nahi roka maine khud ko shayad zyada hi underestimate kar ke rakha matlab yaa toh I was fighting with you ki mujhe canada jana hein yaa phir mein ghar hi beithne ke liye ready ho gayi it was wrong from my side", she wisely stated, the self analysis from the past two weeks speaking off.

"Kehte hein na kuch chize ache ke liye hoti hein mere sath bhi shayad vahi hua. Pata hein uss din jab yaha nahi rehna tha aur papa ke ghar bhi nahi jana tha naa toh aisa laga jaise sachayi ne chata mara zor se. Mujhe papa se help leni padi but see agar yahi job mere pas pehli hoti toh I could have got a place of my own not that you have asked me to leave or something but we needed to be apart otherwise hum log aisa kuch kar dete jisko kabhi thik hi nahi kar pate", she further added with a sigh.

"Tumhe offer aaya tha Canada se but I didn't let you go there", he admitted.

"Practically voh chiz possible hi nahi thi then how could you have let me do that. It's just maine lada nahi thik se apne liye naa hi socha you know I was supposed to be relying on you but I become dependent on you and that wasn't fair for any of us kyuki uss case mein mai khud apse bahut zyada expectations rakhungi and obviously apko uske barein mein nahi pata hoga toh aap pure kaise karoge aur phir mein kham kha mein hurt hoti rahungi so it'll be better agar mein khud se expectations rakhu", she said although it ached him a little to hear such mature things from her mouth but he felt a little proud too.

"Why were you crying so much", he asked looking at her pointing towards the events of today.

"Dukhi thi Toh rohungi hi naa", she pouted.

"No my wife used to become sassy at such moments", he remarked.

"Darr lag raha tha Sidharth", she admitted.

"Kis baat ka sweetheart", he asked, his voice gentle.

"Apko khone ka I mean i don't know it was just so scared", she said biting into her lips wanting to keep her tears at bay.

"It's okay to be scared sometimes but you need to be stronger baby yeh chot Yeh toh kuch bhi nahi hein things can go worst. You need to be strong and just think ki kisi ache cause ke liye ho raha hein joh ho ra hein i would never let a innocent die but I won't let a culprit go without his blood around", he said in a calm yet dangerous voice and she shuddered.

"You need to start accepting this baby I know it's not easy lekin koshish karogi tabhi kuch hoga na", he said now gently.

"Mein koshish karungi to accept this", she nodded fidgeting with her hands.

"How do you feel about the child not being there", he asked after a silence and gazing at her cautiously.

"Sach bolu", she whispered gazing at the floor.

"Of course", he quickly responded.

"I feel ki abhi bahut jaldi hein for us to take this responsibility i mean abhi hum logo ne ek dusre ko thik se jana bhi nahi hein abhi toh hum logo ke pichle differences door hue hein Sidharth aur bacha ane se pehle i feel like we need to make ourselves much more stronger, this relationship need to be strengthen first before we drag another person in this", she explained a bit scared but to her surprise he nodded.