Chapter 29 - Video

On the other hand, Mr. Gill first dressed Mr.Shukla before escorting his drunk friend to home while leaving Mrs. Sharma at the responsibility of one of their most trusted female employee Ms. Akasa, under the hotel room's sheets. He escorted Mr. Shukla to home and have instructed Akasa to be there with Mrs. Sharma and brought her back home in the morning.

Mr. Gill's eyes welled up as soon as he spotted Mrs. Shukla still awake sitting in the living room probably waiting for the arrival of her husband. As, she registered the presence of Mr. Gill who was standing there supporting his best friend along with their driver, she rushed to them and supported him from other side replacing the driver's arms with hers. They laid him at the couch panting.

"Sidharth bhi ghar nahi aya abhi tak aap jante hai kya kaha hai voh", Mrs. Shukla asked.

"Ajaega tension mat loh aap mein bhi chalta hoon subah baat karte hai", Mr. Gill said knowing very well about the emotional burden which is thumped down at the shoulders of their young child.

"Unmm if you don't mind aap yahi ruk jaiye bhabhi(Mrs. Gill) bhi yahi hai", Mrs. Shukla said hesitantly.

"Lekin", Mr. Gill tried to deny but was cut short by Mrs. Shukla.

"Bhaisahb Sidharth nahi hai aur inki halat bhi kuch thik nahi hai aur aaj ke announcement ke baad aap toh jante hai naa", Mrs Shukla justified with a defeated sigh to which Mr. Gill nodded in response with an assurance of staying back here, his wife is here too so he just walked upto her, the room which is assigned to them in this huge mension.

The morning came later than other days as Mr. Gill haven't slept a blink for the whole night walking around the house and checking upon the door if he has come. It was six am in the morning when Mr. Gill spotted Sidharth's dishavelled figure walking inside the house like a dead men. He truely looked devastated and Mr. Gill's heart lerched at the thought. He quickly made his way towards Sidharth and was engulfed by him in his embrace tightly.

"Thik hoon mein chinta maat kijiye", Sidharth murmured knowing very well how much Mr. Gill cares for him.

"Mr. Shukla aur Mrs. Sharma kaha hai", he asked addressing his own father from his last name,the evident disgust dripping down from his voice made Mr. Gill all the way more worried.

"Mrs. Sharma hotel mein hein aur Ashok apne room mein hai", Mr. Gill informed.

"Dono ka nasha utar ke office leh aaiega vahi baat karenge", Sidharth said.

"Jaise tum thik samjho", Mr. Gill nodded.

Mr. Gill instructed their employee Meera, who was accompanying Mrs. Sharma at hotel for stay. Two hours later, they stood in Sidharth's cabin including Mr. Shukla, Mrs. Sharma, Sidharth and Mr. Gill. They haven't told Mr. Shukla yet about the mishap he did a night before.