Chapter 51 - Baaz

It's been a week since karwachauth and well on an outer look everything is normal. Starting from her smile to her talks, they are just reduced not completely shut down but her smile it doesn't reach her eyes. So, overall she's back to her initial days of marriage.

On Sidharth side, well he's held up completely, the whole week has went away in an haste the load of work he has over his shoulder is keeps keeping him busy and he don't know how to just get done with it. As, till date work was the only thing which used to keep him occupied and he has always tried to make the most out of it. But now, he has an wife at home as well whom he's dying to placate but he don't know how to, coz he just can't get time. She's still the same replying to him but only when necessary but she don't initiates any talks neither she bothers him with any of her tantrums and well Intimacy is an lost cause. He can feel it in his nerves that they are actually drifting apart from both physically and emotionally.

So, finally he has decided today to go home earlier and placate his wife. He called Pathak and asked him to make arrangements at his pent house, the very same place where they have become one. He has lacked in making efforts for her previously and now he want to do the best for sure.

With these thoughts in mind, he let his driver drove him off to his mension first.

********

Sana was in her room scrolling through her phone looking at her screen and sighed again. She has received an email from one of the leading interior designing company for job. She has applied for this job before her marriage, it is an Canada - based international company and Sana has applied it while doing her course, the interview was held in the college itself and the results are declared now. She don't know how to talk to him about this. She was passionate about standing over her own feet from the day one.

Now after marriage she don't even know how to voice this thing out and the indifference among them which has stretched over a week is just an add on. Moreover, it felt like an drawback of being married to such an big personality. She is one thousand percent sure that Sidharth won't let her work in any other company and moreover, going away from here was an lost cause. She felt as if she's alone again.

She was leaning against the headboard sighing at the situation. The distance among them was killing her but at the very same time she don't want to give up this time. It's been an week since that incident but he never made any attempt, he tried to talk to her a little but nothing else than that and this time she has willed herself to not to give up as well. No she's not being egoistic but it's her self respect this time, she wants him to make efforts.

Just then her phone rang making her startled for an minute as she was lost in deep thoughts. She looked at the caller ID and nearly chocked at her breaths as it was her baby brother, "Baaz".

"Kiven aan moto", came her brother's teasing voice.

"Tennu yaad agi mein", she said and then sobbed which she couldn't hold back.

"Roh kyu rahi hai sab thik toh hai", he asked worried for his sister.

"Sab thik aan Baaz oh tu pichle panj (5) mahineya toh mere naal gaal ni kiti na tahi", she said wiping her eyes.

"Oh! Tu vi taan mainu ni daseya ke tu vyah karon chali si", he complained.

"Mainu vi ni pata si nahi taan mein tainu naa dassa Idda kaddi hoya aae", she said.

"Aaj mein ithe aan Mumbai", he announced making her gasp.

"Kissi nu pata aae", she asked alarmed.

"Naah! Koi ni janda pata hunda teh ithe kon aun denda mainu", he said.

"Baaz lekin papa nu pata lagya te", she asked.

"Kya hoega Yaar maar lenge 2-4 merko terse milna tha Yaar toh aah gaya weekend hai aaj Saturday aur kal Sunday school ki bhi chutti thi toh aah gaya", he sighed.

"Acha chal bata phir kaha aau milne", she asked getting up from the bed and walking out.

"Starbucks aaja", he said.

"Thik hai abhi aari", she said and hung up making her way out.

"Maa", Sana called out aloud to inform her.

"Hanji beta idhar hoon mein", Mrs. Shukla said coming out from the kitchen.

"Maa meri friend aari milne toh mein jau", she asked rubbing her palms.

"Ofcourse beta Yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hai jao jao maze karo", she said grinning at her.

"Thank you maa", saying so she removed the keys from the key holder.

The one which Sidharth has handed to her for going out. She moved towards the black Cla Parked out there and drove off with an enthusiastic happy smile at her face to meet her baby brother.

***********

On the other hand, Sidharth was driving back to his mension when an sudden thought clicked his mind as he thought to brought her favourite blueberry shake. He took a u turn and turned back to the way to Starbucks. Upon reaching there, he wore an baggy hooddie which he always kept at the backseat. Once done, he come out and made his way inside. Placing his order at the counter he made his way to one of the tables and sat there waiting for his order to be prepared. He get himself busy with his phone while waiting for the order to be prepared.

Sana reached the place and was about to call Baaz but he himself came from the front and engulfed her in his arms  tightly and she hugged him back while letting a few tears flow down her face as he was the only family she ever had.

"Motto", he chocked and Sana sobbed, he's the one who actually cares for her.

She opened her eyes and observed an men sitting at the first table was looking at them cautiously but she ignored it.

"Mein gaal ni karni tere naal tennu hek vari vi yaad ni aayi meri", she complained pouting at him.

"Toh tu mainu bina bataye vyah kra leya, mainu naraz hon da vih haq ni aan hun, tu taan fer vi koi bhav ni ditta oh taan mainu hi samne toh appe auna peya", he complained back.

"I missed you", she said smiling at him.

"I missed you too motto", he said pecking her cheeks and she did the same.

Whereas, the men sitting there with his face covered, clenched his fists tightly making his knuckle turn white.

Thanks for reading. Do votes & comments.

With Love
Pre✨✨✨