Chapter 10 - Bhaiya

They entered the venue posing for the shutterbugs.

"Sir sir please hands on waist", one of the reporter said which he obliged sending shivers down their spine which both of them hide behind their breathtaking smiles.

"Sir - Mam look into each other
eyes", another one's requested.

They looked into each other eyes with a ever so genuine smile lingered over their face. As their eyes locked both of them get lost in the memory when they have locked their eyes the same way for the very first time.

A seven year old Sana was sitting in her class noting down the points in her notebook as teacher wrote it on the blackboard. She was so engrossed in her notebook that she didn't even get to know when a pile of chewing gums were dumped into her bag.

"What the -", Sana heared her teacher gasped seeing her hairs which were sticked with chewing gum.

"Who did this", teacher screamed.

"Miss I have seen the chewing gums in Sana's bag", one of her classmates stated.

"Shehnaaz is this true", teacher Asked.

"No miss I haven't did anything", Sana retorted.

"Miss check her bags", her fellow classmate said.

"Yeah! Right", saying so teacher checked her bag only to found a pile of chewing gums and Sana was rewarded with a slap.

"Out of the class now", teacher shouted.

"Sorry miss", saying so she left the classroom.

She settled down on the grass in playground with her head buried in her knees as she cried without realizing that she has been seated in middle of the ground where a football match was going on with Sidharth Shukla leading the under fifteen team.

"Mujhe le jao mumma yaha se these people don't treat me well", she said to herself sobbing just then a football hit her back making her yelp.

"khote de puttar vekh ke ni khel sakde ankhiya taan ute hi dan karke aye ne jive(Rediculous people, can't they see while playing, It seems alike that they have donated their eyes to the God itself before coming down) ", she said furiously to the boy, team's captain, who come there to take the ball back while rubbing her back.

"Sorry what you said", he asked dumb founded at her words while looking at her intently examining her if she has really hurt her.

"Angrezo ki dukan", she muttered.

"Can't you see you are hurting someone", she said.

"Madam aap playground ke beech mein bethe ho aur yaha match chal raha hai toh lage toh gi na", he said.

"Sorry", she said slightly embarrassed as she looked around which proved him right.

"It's alright thik ho I mean zyada toh ni lagi", he asked softly.

"Mam ke thappad se toh kam zor se lagi", she said which made him examine her cheek carefully and he hissed at the handprint at her rosy skin.