Chapter 37 - Home

"Welcome home beta", Mrs. Shukla whispered in Sana's ear as she hugged her tightly.

Just then Mrs. Sharma appeared out of nowhere, making Sidharth's jaw clench.

"Kya Baat hai tyarian toh aise karai hai jaise Yeh koi Raja ki beti ho aur bahut arse baad ghar aayi ho, bahuon par lagam kas ke rakho toh hi voh sidhi rehti hai, bahu, beti kabhi nahi ban sakti", Mrs. Sharma taunted.

"Beti toh voh Raja ki hi hai, remember how my husband treats her", Mrs. Shukla spatted furiously.

"Aur rahi baat bahu beti ki toh meri Shehnaaz dono hai, kuch toh aisi hoti hai joh koi bhi farz nahi nibha pati Infact bhagna zyada better samajhti hai", Mrs. Shukla taunted whereas, all three of them, including Mrs. Sharma, Sidharth and Shehnaaz stood there looking at Mrs. Shukla in shock.

"I will just come", saying so Mrs. Sharma left hurriedly.

"Am so proud of you maa", Sidharth said hugging his mother and linking his hands with his wife while sending her a greatful smile, he knew she is the reason behind his mother standing up against that evil women.

"Kya Baat hai aaj toh maa mein kali maa agayi", Sana said smilingly.

"Beta jab baat bacho pe aati hai naa toh maa chandi, kali, sherawali sab ban jati hai", Mrs. Shukla smiled.

"And she dared to point a finger at my daughter whom I love the most", Mrs. Shukla cooed pecking Sana's forehead.

"The most, huh!", Sidharth pointed out.

"Merko toh koi pyaar hi ni karta", Sidharth said dramatically with a pour making Sana's heart sour with happiness for this men, this six feet tall men with those broad shoulders and big hands which could break the faces of people in one punch or slap is here acting like a baby in front of his mother, this soft shade of his is such an sight to behold and moreover being loved by this men seemed precious.

"Tu chup kar jalkukde", Mrs. Shukla said slapping his head.

"Haan haan merko toh chup hi Kara loh aap bas pyari toh apko apki beti hi hai bas", he whined rubbing his head.

"Tu nahi hota toh mere pas Yeh beti nahi hoti toh tujhe kaise pyaar na karu", Mrs. Shukla said ruffling his hairs.

"Haan haan cover up kar loh aap", he said playfully.

"Chup kar badmash", Mrs. Shukla Said slapping his head again.

"Vaise aaj Yeh chamatkar kaise hogya bina Sunday din dahade mera beta mension mein", Mrs. Shukla teased.

"Maa aap din dahade chori vali feel de rahe ho", he said.

"Baat mat badal", Mrs. Shukla Said smirking.

"Biwi ko leke ana tha naa", he said looking at Sana who was smiling cheekily.

"Achawwwwwww", Mrs. Shukla teased.

"Maa", Sana whined while rushing upstairs.

"Beta aise sharmaegi toh kaise chalega", Mrs. Shukla shouted from behind and both of them burst out laughing as Sana didn't stopped.

"Sidharth, aaj iss ghar mein teri biwi aur meri bahu dono ka grah pravesh hua hai, khush rakhna usse", Mrs. Shukla said gently to which he nodded with a smile.

"Joh kuch bhi past mein hua usse piche chodh ke ek nayi shuruat karo, you both deserve happiness and your happiness relies in each other", Mrs. Shukla said caressing his cheek.

"I will make sure that she will be happy", he said smilingly to which Mrs. Shukla nodded with a proud smile.

"Use bula ke laa maine saara favorite khana banaya meri bachi ke liye", Mrs. Shukla grinned.

"Haan haan aab toh yahi hone vala hai mere sath", saying so he rushed upstairs with a happy smile, he was just teasing, he is the most happiest person to witness the bonding among two most important women in his life.

He reached his room and found her sprawled at bed with her dupatta covering her face making him chuckle, she was too adorable for her own good. He don't know how he, the emotionless Shukla can feel so much for this girl. A few moments before, when she was mumbling words while rubbing her lips over his bare nape he was stiffening up and now when she is lying down here at his bed with her face covered with an dupatta in an attempt to hide her face, she seems to be so adorable to him that he just want to pinch those cheeks and protect that innocence with all his wit.

"Muh chupa ke kyu padi hai", he said thumping himself down beside her at the bed.

"Maine suna maa ne joh bola baad mein", she pouted and he could see it under her net dupatta, which he now took off.

"Pagal hey bey tu", he said turning her to snuggle in his chest.

"Maa ne tumhare liye lunch bnaya hai and tyson is waiting for you too, so niche chale", he asked in a hoarse voice, the closeness was doing things to him.

"Hnmm", she nodded getting up.

They reached downstairs and Sana was greeted by tyson who was pawing at her feet wanting to be held by her. She kneeled down and snuggled him to herself.

"Mera nona puttu", she cooed scratching the skin under his ear.

"Kaha tha puttu tu", she asked as she didn't spotted tyson around before.

"He has a small home there, Sidharth sir takes care of all his stuff and takes him out on walk", the maid told smilingly while pointing to one of the rooms downstairs making Sana smile too.

"Thank you", she said looking up at him smilingly who blinked his eyes in response.

"Unmm Shehnaaz", Sidharth spoke after a while as she got busy talking with her tyson.

"Hanji", she said looking up at him.

"Maa wait kar ri hai", he said eyeing the dining area where Mrs. Shukla was plating the food.

"Ji", she nodded handing tyson to the maid.

"Take care bubba", she said to tyson before making her may to the dining area where Mrs. Shukla have plated all different types of items at the table for her daughter in law to savour.

"Thank you maa", Sana said looking at Mrs. Shukla with teary eyes.

She was overwhelmed by Shukla's truely. First, Sidharth coming up to receive her, now Mrs. Shukla showering her with so much of love. Someone showing a few gestures of love to her was what she has yearned for. Today, everything she wished, is happening in her life, she is being loved and moreover, she felt being welcomed at home. This huge mension seemed home, her home. Where her beautiful loving mother has cooked all her favorite dishes, her husband has came all the way to airport leaving all his work behind to recieve her and then claimed her to be respectfully his, in front of so many people. What more could she ask for?

Could her day would have any better?

Only if she knew, this was just the beginning, her husband is ready to lay the world at her feet, only if she want.

Secretuser20000 wishing you a very very happy birthday sweetheart. May god bless you, this was a small present from me to you. Hope you like it...

Thanks for reading. Do votes & comments.

With Love
Pre✨✨✨