Chapter 7 - Dare

He sighed and moved towards washroom to change out of his wedding attire. Whereas, she moved out of the room to stood in the balcony to inhale some fresh air into her lungs which she needed the most at the time.

She sat down at the swing placed there and began swaying it slightly, staring the greenery of garden along with her brain clouded with a numerous thoughts.

The whole mension was surrounded by so many guards. Her father has told her that Sidharth is a big business men, he might have enemies as well, so he needed security. But, this much of high level security is not needed for an business men. The guard seems to be alike alerted every time as if they will gonna attacked anytime. She couldn't help but wonder, what kind of in a business he is in?

Before she could have let her head think more about the surroundings her husband cleared his throat gaining her attention. She immediately stood up from the swing and began to leave it but he held her wrist and stopped her.

"Sit", he said rather than commanded.

"Am not here to take your orders", she said twisting her wrist to get rid of his hold.

"Don't do that you will hurt
yourself",he said in context of her attempt to freed her wrist out of his hold.

"Aap kabse mere hurt hona ki parwah karne lag gaye", she said looking at him with so much of hurt in her eyes that he felt his heart clench with pain.

"Jaise tum nahi janti ke kab se", he whispered coming closer to her.

"Naa mein janti hoon aur na mujhe janna hai", she said rubbing her wrist as he left it finally.

"Phir poocha kyu", he asked grasping her shoulders.

"Aap nahi jante", she asked.

"Kyun, Kyu itni nafrat karti ho mujhse", he asked.

"Jaise ki aap nahi jante", she said with a bitter laugh.

"Hnmm", he just hummed in agreement being defeated and silence fell around them as both of them get lost in the memories.

(You can have a look at Chapter - 3 again for considerations)

As Sana was talking to Kushal someone tapped at Kushal's shoulder shoulder gaining their attention they turn their heads to look at the source ti find the men himself, "Sidharth" standing there.

"A.. Aap", she stuttered with stinging eyes.

No, she hadn't forgive him for what he has did to her a day before but it was just her poor heart who wanted nothing but to spent a good time with him and make a few memories which she can keep in her heart forever.

"Hey, bro!", Sidharth greeted Kushal while completely ignoring Shehnaaz.

"Tu toh ane nahi vala tha na", Kushal asked perplexed.

"Yeah! Ane toh nahi vala tha lekin kya hai na kuj hisaab chukte karne reh gaye the bs vahi barabar karne aya hoon", he said eyeing Shehnaaz.

"Sidharth", she called him gently.

"Oh! Tum bhi ho yaha mujhe toh laga tha ke kal ke events kafi honge lekin manna padega kafi dheth kisam ki ho tum", he said with a disgusting look over his face.