Chapter 42 - Guilty

Sidharth was in the room downstairs located beside the staircase. He was sitting there with his head held in his hands and face contoured with worry as her words rang in his ears. He was hurt but moreover, he was in a thinking zone recalling her words.

Sana came there a few moments later as he heared the door opening and closing. He was in no mood of talking to her, he just can't look at her in the eye at least for now. No matter, how hard he try but the guilt of hurting her in past will just won't go away. Today, her words were just an reality slapping call at his way.

"Sidharthhh", she whispered softly.

"Please Leave Shehnaaz", he said in a utter calm voice without meeting her eyes.

He heared the door opening and closing again, which meant she left and he was glad for that, he sat down at the bed sighing and thinking about the events of the day.

**********

Sana came back upstairs to the room where they were together yesterday. She sighed as the guilt begun to consume her up. He might have hurt her in past but after yesterday she has no doubt that whatever he said, he meant it with all his heart and he won't betray her for sure. She trusts him enough. It was just her coping up, defence mechanism which spoke out for her, well which messed the things for her to be specific.

She sat down at the bed not knowing what to do. Things were not supposed to be turning out in this way. They could have dealt with it in a better way, she could have dealt with it in a better way. She could have been a bit careful with her words.

But, what done is done, she can't take it back neither her words nor his actions. She was guilty but guilt can be reduced by trying to make amends, right, she thought.

Getting up from the bed she walked down stairs as an evil idea popped up her mind. She picked her clutch up which she has dumped before, she picked it up and made her way back upstairs. She shuffled through his wardrobe and grinned when she finally get what she was looking for, which was an crisp white shirt. She took the white shirt out and slipped into it after taking her bathrobe off.

She opened her clutch and coated her lips with the beautiful bold red color lipstick which she has kept in the clutch. She grabbed the brush and ran it through her freshly blow dried strands of hairs into an smooth detangled mid partition. Once done she smiled to herself keeping the comb back. She was excited, this was new. The idea of seduction, but it's her very own husband.

"This is so creepy", her inner self mocked.

"Banda mera hai mein kuch bhi karu there is nothing creepy", she replied to her consciousness.

"What more of a beautiful sorry than this can a men ask for", she asked to herself looking at herself in the mirror and send an flying kiss with an smirk before making her way downstairs.

"Let's have some fun", she said to herself.

*******

Sidharth was sitting at the same place at the bed with his feet tapping the floor anxiously and mind running wild, heart beating so fast as if he has just ran a marathon or had an oxygen knocking out, breathtaking kiss.

He has hurt her in past and her words, insecurities, fears which spell out of her tongue seemed justified and he just felt guilty not knowing what to do. She just accused him of cheating, her accusations were wrong but was her fears or insecurities were not justified? Did, he not gave her enough reasons to feel that way?

He has kissed a girl in front of her eyes like a jerk in past , then how would she not think about him betraying her. Didn't he behaved reckless enough to give her the insecurities which might left the scar imprinted over her soul for a lifetime. Her insecurities are well justified as per her past experiences with him. It was just messing up his head all the way more, he felt as if they have just take two steps ahead in their relationship yesterday and they are ten steps back today.

He groaned rubbing his face in his hands, just why can't life be a bit easy to him for just a few days. Just then he heared a sound of the opening of door catching his attention, he looked up and felt as if someone just made him stand in a deserted area with the temperature above 50° and he couldn't even breathe. As there stood his beautiful sweet, innocent wife just in his shirt which was barely reaching her tighs and her wearing it with nothing else than that see through linen fabric of the shirt. He groaned at the sight, she did it on a purpose. The red lipstick coated over her lips was an proof.

"What are you wearing", he asked looking everywhere but not at her.

"Mere pati ke kapde", she said stepping closer and encircled her arms around his torso.

"Shehnaaz please go", he said looking at the Italian tiles at the ground as if the most interesting thing present in the world.

"Kyu, control kho denge",she asked smilingly.

"Shut up", he said with his ears turning red and she could feel his stiffened self peeking at around her belly making her go red in face but she put up an unaffected mask.

"Why should I shut up you won't be able to resist this pretty mouth of mine", she said tracing her trembling finger around his face seductively trying to pretend as unaffected as possible.

"You are inviting trouble for yourself", he said now finally looking at her and giving up over the somersault of his heart instead of his mind.

"I love troubles", she said smirking but the natural red tint was just way too evident.

"Am sorry", he whispered joining his forehead with hers.

"Hayee aap kyu sorry bol rahe ho", she exclaimed perplexed.

"Am sorry baby for every single thing that I did to you", he said in a low voice barely audible but she could hear due to the proximity among them.

"But you did nothing I did wrong am sorry", she said apologetically.

"No sweetheart you don't need to be, you are right at your place. Lekin ek baat puchu", he asked finally gathering the courage.

"Hanji", she nodded.

"You really think I mean tumhe lagta hai that i will cheat on you or wrong this marriage", he asked unsure of his ownself.

"Sidharth shit no", she said urgently clasping his face in her hands gently.

"Sidharth you said it yesterday that you are guilty for whatever you did to me in past and let's just past remain in last. It's all done and dusted it was an new start to our relationship it's just i used the wrong words insaan hoon galati ho jati hai sherawali mata aa jati hai kayi bari aur mein ulta bol deti hoon and am sorry for it. It's just i sometimes feel like kuch acha hota hai toh bhi yu lagta hai ke bas kuch bura hone vala hai isiliye hua and I just got you wrong. Past mein galati thi iska Yeh matlab nai hai ki hamesha galati apki hi hogi, am very very sorry", she mumbled honestly.

"Am sorry too", he said kissing her forehead.

"So we are good right", he asked.

"Unless you hurt me again", she pouted.

"Let's just make some outcome of this preety shirt of mine, this beautiful face of yours and these heartiest efforts of yours", he said before placing his lips over hers to take themselves to the world of pleasure, where they won't remember anything else than each other's names chanted as an prayer.

@ZohaShe1 ❤️

Guys please tell me if you aren't comfortable with mature content. I would gladly skip it instead of receiving demotivating response.

Thanks for reading. Do votes & comments.

With Love
Pre✨✨✨