Chapter 70 - Wait

Sidharth stood still at his place too, taking in the presence of her being around him. It's their anniversary, today and he would have gone to the moon and back to make this day special for them but here he is standing in the parking lot yearning to even have a glance at his wife. It's been two weeks since he has last seen her and now being able to gawk at her almost brought tears in his eyes but he pushed them back with the explanation that he's strong and crying over things isn't his thing. He felt his as if his heart just started beating again just now.

Past two weeks, it have been the longest one's since the time he remembered about his very existence. She has ran away from him yet again and both of them are to be equally blamed. He has spatted venom at her so does she but still he felt like somewhere he did it a bit more than it was required. She is human too and no matter how far he would like to defend himself, he knew that he was the one who has lied and lies kills the relationship as the truth comes out later or sooner, eventually.

The day she was leaving the house he was ready to go to his knees to stop her, he didn't wanted her to leave he just wanted her to stop on all the conditions, he was ready to beg her for it but his father stopped him by saying that they needed space, some time away from each other and he definitely has protested against it but his father's reasons shut him up.

His father has provided him with a valid, logical reason that they are stopping each other from growing not intentionally yet so knowingly, it's happening, it's there. She needed a kick to gather some confidence and be someone not for the world but for her ownself and he himself needed a break from this as well, he needed to work on his anger and himself as well. Things have been harsh which are spat by him as well as her but generally she doesn't gets this much riled up but he does, he always does. Although, he would have wanted to defend himself in front of his father but he knew better that his father was right and for the record he let her go not out of his life just out of his house for both of their sakes.

Well, truth to be told it worked out better than he had expected it to be. Not that he didn't missed her but it actually helped him calm down, he has started going to gym like he used to do before getting hitched along with kick boxing, two of the things seems to be stress busters and he can feel it in himself that he's less impulsive now his temper is much controlled than before and to top it all he's happy that she's getting along within herself too. He was happy when he got to know about her joining an firm to continue with her carrier practice. Her happiness relies there and being around him they didn't even had a mind to talk about it and the outcomes truely made sense to him of the words said by his father. Sometimes, distance helps to people grow both individually as well as together.

Now, today when he has came face to face with her he couldn't stop himself from talking to her. She looked so effortlessly beautiful in her professional look and the way she was staring at him was enough to let all the hell break loose and he let the words slip out of his mouth but she didn't turned around even after that which made him worried and to add onto it he saw her shoulders shaking and her gripping the door of her car tightly letting him know that she was actually crying.

"Why are you crying sweetheart",he couldn't help but ask despite knowing the reason himself.

"It hurts", she choked.

"Then stop running away", he retorted looking away, staring at the ground.

"S.. Sidharth I can't do this anymore", she sobbed.

"Then don't do this to both of us", he gently spoke.

"There is just so much around us I don't know", she sighed not really understanding herself or him.

They have been fighting two weeks ago and she left that place leaving him alone. She was angry with him for two weeks that she didn't even wanted to see his face despite the fact that she had stolen glances at him every then and now but obviously she won't admit that she wanted to talk to him. But now today when she stood in front of him and they came face to face she can't help it neither could he and when they talked, him using the endearings and her crying over the yearning made it all look alike as if nothing has happened among them as if they weren't ready to pounce at each other two weeks ago. But at the end of the day, it's love it hurts, it makes you cry, it makes you smile, it clenches your heart, it fills your heart and overall, it makes you complete, the feeling of being whole.