Chapter 68 - Weired

"Sidharth aaj joh meeting hein naa I'll look after it", Mr. Shukla suddenly said and Sidharth felt as if a huge burden was lifted off from his shoulder And he sighed in relief.

They all ate their breakfast with Sidharth eating four paranthas relishing the taste of it through his taste buds after whole one month. Infact if was after one month that he has actually ate something for breakfast or for even taste, food was just for survival in the last few days but today although there is this visible rift among them but still the weight which he was holding within himself, the fear of what might have happened all that is gone as silence hurts more than the spiteful words.

"Chalein", Sidharth asked as he finished his food and she herself was done with her food too.

"I'll just get my purse", saying so she hurried upstairs before showing up back with a handbag in her hand.

They walked out of the mension and both of them settled inside his bmw with Sana opening the gate for herself not out of attitude but just out of normal behavior, they still aren't there at the place to be all lovely to each other. They need to talk about the things moreover apologize for the hurtful words which they have spated at each other just a few hours ago.

The car ride towards the clinic was filled with silence it wasn't an comforting one's neither a haunting or awkward one's it was a silence which was just there, like a kind of present as both of them were way too engrossed in their own heads that they didn't felt the need to talk to each other. Both of their heads were filled with the same thought, ie, about this child. Yesterday in their conflicts they neglected the huge news which was revealed to them but now as they drove towards a gynecologist's clinic for her check up it actually begun to sink in, they are going to be parents soon.

Sana's first question about pregnancy was is she ready? Infact are they ready yet? They are still exploring their relationship she's just twenty three newly graduated moreover she wanted to establish her carrier first and then marry and becoming an mother was far away but as nothing came out as planned as before this came out unplanned as well but is she ready to take another blow yet? Moreover, the safety issue which has been growing inside her after knowing about her families being related to dangerous stuff.

They were so engrossed in their thoughts that they didn't even realized when the fourty minutes drive to the clinic went away that too in absolute silence. Sidharth parked the car in and both of them made their way inside the doctor's cabin where they were greeted by an senior lady doctor and another one who has visited them at home yesterday.

"Hello Mr. & Mrs. Shukla", the senior lady doctor named as Mrs. Nidhi Vashisht spoke.

"Urm hii", Sana nervously spoke.

"So as Reena has provided me with the info and her visit at your home so first of all we'll perform a pregnancy test-", she started but Sidharth cut her off.

"Pregnancy test toh uss din hua tha naa", Sidharth asked.

"Yes but it was an immidiate one's from an pregnancy kit it isn't reliable so we'll perform another for surety and if it'll come out positive then we'll proceed further", she said to which they nodded.

"Come with me Mrs. Shukla", Mrs. Vashisht said to which Sana nodded while getting up and she followed her inside a small space she didn't looked at Sidharth for once but she could tell that he was as nervous as her because of the way his legs were shaking and he was chewing onto his finger nails,.

She was taken inside and asked to pee into a cup which she obliged with a disgusting face, another few things were done too which included a few hands being placed onto the forbidden parts of her body and she inwardly cringed at it. She was at the edge when the doctor putted her hands on her bosoms, it felt awkward, disgusting and unfamiliar. She's used to of her husband touching her there Infact the doctor is an female too but the whole procedure felt like a torment to her very soul letting some third unknown person touch you isn't something one get used to within a matter of minutes.

As she was finally asked to put her top back she felt like she could breath again and she made her way outside and sat beside him. She felt like she couldn't wait any longer to just hide in his huge arms again and ran off from here with him but she knew they aren't there at those terms so she just gulped the overwhelming feeling and took a seat beside him. He looked at her and gave her a small smile which she couldn't get to return but she gave him a small nod pushing the tears back down her throat.

"So you'll have to wait for an hour you guys can go and come tommorow and we'll mail you the reports or you can wait for two hours and pay a visit tomorrow again for the rest of the week things which will be needed to be done if the reports are positive", she told.

"Bolo kya karein", he asked from Sana.

"Ghar chalenge", she said in a low voice.

"Supreme Court's order is final i guess", Mrs. Vashisht asked to which Sidharth nodded.

"Okay then the reports will be sent to you in the next two hours or so good luck", Mrs. Vashisht said dismissing them and both of them stood up.

"Thank you", Sana mumbled before both of them made their way outside.

They were in the hallway when Sana felt like she couldn't hold it any longer as it felt like they were being so close yet so far from each other and her entire self churned with the fact that she's in an turmoil and she couldn't even practically ask for a little bit of affection from her husband, but wait she didn't even tried as well but she could, now. With the thought she stopped in her tracks debating within herself whether to approach him or not but as if sensing her loss of moments behind him he stopped in his tracks and turned around only to find her standing still in the middle. He walked back towards her and she inhaled sharply.

"Sidharth", she mumbled in a soft voice while touching his hand ever so gently as if her touch would burn him or he would just shove her away but instead he let his hand slide into hers further and let his finger guiding into hers as he entwined them with hers and they joined like two pieces of puzzles.

"Hnmm", he whispered in a low voice while gazing at their entwined fingers.

She felt as if she couldn't hold any longer as she pressed her face against his chest and hugged him tightly with tears rolling down her eyes. His own hands automatically wrapped around her to steady their selves as he closed his eyes at the relief washing down his body and he closed his eyes to savour the moment in his soul. It been a whole month since he had his wife this close to him and her coming to him willingly this way with the first move made by her side was just an add on with the assurance that things will work out, eventually.

"Ba.. Shehnaz what happened are you okay", he asked urgently pulling her face away from his chest as he heared her sobbing, only to saw tears streaming down her face making his heart clench.

"Yeah! Vo.. Voh actually just voh test, check up it was weired like I don't know", she said with her nose scrunched up and she wiped her face with her hands.

"It's okay to feel this way right coz I don't know i feel weired too", he honestly admitted.

"Doh log ek jaisa feel kar rahe hein toh normal hi hoga i guess", she said in her thick accent and he smiled.

"Chalein", he asked and she nodded.

They reached home and the car drive back to home was silent again as they didn't spoke about anything. They departed to their respective places with Sidharth being back to his inbuilt office in the house and Sana to the kitchen with her mother in law accompanying her as they dwell on the thought of what to cook for dinner.

It was almost two and a half hours later when Sidharth came rushing downstairs and Mrs. Shukla, Sana noticed the lines of worry at his forehead while they were sitting in the living area as he was descending down the stairs making both of them rush to him.

"Reports aa gayi", Sana nervously asked.

"Yeah! Congratulations you aren't pregnant the test kits were faulty tumhe toh vaise bhi abortion krana tha naa so congratulations you aren't pregnant you won't have to take the pain to even abort the child he isn't  there", he harshly spatted before walking away.

Don't kill me......

Thanks for reading. Do votes & comments.

With Love
Pre✨✨✨