Chapter 36 - Claim

Sidharth reached the airport and parked his car in the parking lot while moving towards the receiving area, where he was supposed to be waiting for her to reach. He stood their with his eyes fixated at the entrance gate and the crowd looking at him along, his two bodyguards which were accompanying him were trying to make a circle around him as media clicked pictures. It was a few moments later, when he spotted her coming from there clad in a beautiful suit.

She looked up at the same time too as if telepathy and their eyes locked, his were of love and hers were of longingness, she covered the distance among them as she kept walking towards him. She stood in front of him and give him her bestest dazzling smile but didn't hugged him or made any other move as she thought about the people watching them but to her surprise, her husband leaned in and placed his lips onto hers along with his arms wrapped around her waist. She gasped in horror as the camera lights flashed, making her go red. She forcefully broke the kiss and shoved her face in his neck.

"Kya kar rahe hai Sidharth", she said barely audible.

"I guess you means, kaise hai Sidharth ryt", he said and she could feel the smirk in his voice.

"Aap ache se jante hai what do I mean", she said still shoving herself in his neck not wanting to look up, but as she was talking with her face shoved in his neck he groaned, it did unpleasant thinks to him as her lips were touching his bare neck as her face was there where the collar doesn't exist.

"Kya kar rahi hai sweetheart", he groaned.

"Maine kya kiya", she asked perplexed now looking up at him.

"Nothing let's go home", he said putting her down as he has lifted her off from the ground before.

"Hnmm", she nodded creating a distance among them but he brought her hand in his  and brought their entwined fingers at his mouth as he pressed a kiss to it, making the media go aww.

"Konsa sasta nasha karke aaye ho aaj aap", she asked with a blushing smile.

"Pyaar Ka nasha karke aaya baby aab sasta mehnga tu dekh leh", he said.

He looked at the media one last time and waved at them before making his way out with her to his Porsche. He has did all this to announce the world, that she is his. The articles which were printed at their reception was still fresh in his memory and he want his claim to at his wife today to make that fade away. He wants to announce the world, to not to mess with him. He still remembers the taunts which were thrown at his wife's face because of his stupidities and today when he wants to start fresh, this was his first step to show his wife that he is completely hers.

"I missed you", he whispered hugging her sideways as they settled inside the car.

"Achawwww", she said playfully.

"Yaar Tu kabhi toh normal logo vali batein kar liya kar, I miss you ka jawab I miss you too hota hai bey", he whined.

"I missed you", she said smilingly.

"You know, aaj tak jab bhi ghar aana hota tha although bahut rare hota tha ki mein ghar aau, toh aise ek bojh lagta tha, lekin aaj Sachii mera aise dil kar raha tha ke apke paas bhaag ke ajau aur aap mujhe yaha lene aaye I felt so so good I lo... I really really missed you", she corrected.

A tear rolled down from her cheek as she reminisce all the times when she used to come back Mumbai, someone else than her driver, ie, someone from her family,coming to pick her up was a lost cause. He has came all the way leaving his work behind to pick her, it really warmed her heart. She was touched, when he has came to see her off when she was leaving but she wasn't expecting him to be coming here today, as they haven't even talked after last night, he was busy.

"Baby", he said softly pecking her head and wiping the corner of her eyes.

"Aap bahut ache ho Sidharth thank you for being you", she said overwhelmed, such things might seem little to others but for her these gestures of love means a lot to her, something which she never had. It was as if she always had an diamond necklace but never had someone to tie her around her neck with affection, with love.

"Achi tum ho tumhari jagah koi aur hoti naa toh shayad meri shakal bhi nahi dekhti zindagi mein dubara meri", he said to himself.

"Maa kaisi hai", she asked after a while.

"She's squealing like a school girl today, Ghar mein tyarian toh aise kara rahi hai jaise koi raja yudh jeet ke ara ho", he said with a chuckle and she giggled too, her mother in law is such a sweetheart.

"Okay, vaise toh itne handsome bande ko naa bolne ka koi chance ni hai lekin phir bhi mein pooch leta hoon", he said dramatically.

"Mrs. Shukla, I want to take you out on a date, would you like to accompany me", he asked charmingly where as she looked at him amused.

"Aap please sahi mein bataenge ki mere pati ke sath kya kiya apne", she asked.

"Zyada kuch ni 2 - 3 baar Ddlj dikha dih bas", he said.

"Sidharth you will kill me seriously", she sighed.

"I was born to kill baby", he said with a smirk , a double meaning thing.

"Vaise Yeh achanak se date shate ke plan kaha se ban gaye", she asked.

"Baby tu aam kha na gutliyan kyu ginn ri hai", he said.

"Okay, then Mr. Shukla, Mrs. Shukla would love to accompany you for a date", she said smilingly.

"I will be honored thank you", he said bowing his head down.

Just then the car stopped and they looked out to know that they have reached the mension. Both of them came out of the Porsche and moved inside.

"Oyy yahi ruko", Mrs. Shukla said just before they would have stepped inside.

"Kya maa tv serial vali feels de re ho aap", Sidharth said eyeing the aarti ki thali in her hands.

"Tu chup kar", Mrs. Shukla said placing a kalash of rice at the floor as she did the new bride's home welcoming rituals.

"Maa vaise aaj Yeh sab kyu", Sidharth asked after they finally stepped in.

"Kyuki sahi mayne (real meaning) mein meri bahu aaj ghar aayi hai", Mrs. Shukla said with a smile.

"Aur shayad meri biwi bhi", he said to himself looking at her whose eyes were glassy.

Tonight, they will step into a new beginning of their life, leaving the baggages of past behind and building a beautiful future ahead.

Only if she agrees.

Thanks for reading. Do votes & comments.

With Love
Pre✨✨✨