Chapter 74 - Reasons

"Mein apki dawai lekar aati hoon", saying so she left the room while adjusting her clothes at her way out.

Sidharth sighed and leaned against the headboard. The image of her debating within herself, the self - doubt which reflected on her face at the moment he declined on letting their battle against each other die down under physical passion, it was haunting and before he could have elaborated to her with a bit more clearly she left the place. Their fight seems to be a never ending one's this time. They haven't even figured out the previous ones and yet another is added on to the list, great.

Sana was in the kitchen, the only safe place in the mension where she knew no one will bump into her. She held the counter top to steady herself as a few tears pricked her eyes and she took deep breaths to calm herself down. She had a thought for a moment of being hurt, she was indeed hurt for a moment but as she let her thoughts dwell onto her actions she knew what he did was right. What they were about to do actually seem insane and toxic but what actually hurt her was the realization that where they stood, how far have they drifted from each other.

They did this to their selves. They made this wall among them so stronger that it's actually seeming impossible at this moment to break that. She hated every bit of it, every single bit of it. They have grown so distant and it's physically hurting her.

Sighing she filled a glass of water and walked upstairs after grabbing his medicines. She walked inside and handed him the medicine with the bowl of rasmalai which she has brought for him. She knew he hated the taste of medicine but he was just way too much of a man to admit it but relief washes over his frowned features when he actually ate the rasmalai after having the bitter medicine. He placed the bowl aside and then called her as she turned around to leave the room.

"Baby", he called.

"Hnmm", she retorted turning around.

"Baby idhar aa", he softly pleaded.

"Sidharth you need to sleep", she dismissed.

"Kab tak aise bhagenge hum log", he asked gazing at her hopefully.

"I don't know", she sighed closing her eyes.

"Come here naa baby", he pleaded opening his arms for her and this time she couldn't resist as she walked to him and sat down beside him.

"Why did we grew so distant sweetheart", he asked after a prevailed silence.

"One thing lead to another without the first one getting sorted", she honestly told and he fell silent, agreeing to it silently.

"Apne school mein mujhe kyu chodha tha apne voh sab jan ke kiya tha and I want to know the reason", she asked after a while with her gaze focused at the floor, first things first she had decided.

"This I mean mafia thing is our family business i have gotten this inheritance and I was supposed to be go to training for this and I didn't wanted to involve you in this that's why I left you", he honestly stated now telling her the whole truth.

"Phir apne Yeh kyu bola that I deserve to watch you and S.. Saumya-", she started but then stopped mid sentence as being unable to complete it as she bite onto her lip.

"It was my defence mechanism jaise tune hurt kiya vaise hi mujhe bhi kuch aisa bolna tha which will hurt you-", he honestly spoke but she cut him off.

"And you knew this will get to me", she said completing the sentence.

"Am sorry", he quickly spoke.

"It's okay am no saint here as well", she said with a faint smile.

"Apne kyu chupaya sab Sidharth, I know mujhe apne parents pe Pehle point out karna chahiye tha and if i haven't Pointed out a finger at them I shouldn't have did that to you as well lekin unn logo pe maine kabhi haq nahi rakha kyuki mujhe beti ka haq, pyaar kuch bhi nahi mila unn logo se lekin aap pe toh haq bhi rakha aur expectations bhi kyuki apne pyaar, care sab diya and I started expecting from you that you won't betray me you'll love me always, you'll not hide things from me par phir kyu Sidharth, phir kyu, apko pata hein kitna ganda laga jab ek tisre bande se mujhe apne parivar ki batein pata chali I wasn't even believing him till the time he actually proved it all to me", she asked with a few tears rolling down her eyes and he was quick to wipe them off.