Chapter 58 - Kasam

It was the next day when both of them woke up to the Sunrays peeping through the glass windows telling them about sun's arrival as they detangled their bare bodies away from each other and woke up to the sight of the brightening day.

"Good morning", Sana mumbled clutching the blankets to herself with her eyelids still heavy.

"Morning but wait is it even morning", he said to himself as his gaze fell at the wall clock.

"God! It's 11 in the morning am so late", he said hurriedly standing up and fitting himself into his t-shirt and shorts which were scattered around the room carelessly.

"Sidharth relax, aaj apka off hein", she said snuggling into the warmth of blanket cozily.

"Mera koi off nahi hota", he stated.

"Maine papa ko aaj apko off dene bola hein", Sana said.

"But why are we going somewhere", he asked perplexed.

"Nahi but we are going to do something and you need to be here at home for that",she stated.

"Achawww and what's that", he asked folding his arms across his chest.

"Pehle aap naha loh phir breakfast karke we'll see", she said.

"And why would I do that", he asked.

"Kyuki apki biwi bol rahi hein", she said with a glare.

"Biwi ko mein dekh lunga am going to work", he said.

"Mann nahi bhara apka abhi bhi raat ki subah ho gayi. Pata nahi kya khatein ho aap ke itna stamina aa jata hein aap mein subah subah bhi",

"I don't eat sweetheart I drink", he said with a sinister smile and a pillow was being thrown away right at his face smacking him to which he just laughed.

"Shut up, shut up itni kutti batein karte ho naa aap voh bhi subah subah ewwwww", she said making an disgusting face.

"Achawww don't you love my gandi harkatein, naa bolti ho toh haan mein jawab leke dikhau", he teased trying to touch her but she shoved him away with a red face.

"Apki batein sunke naa mujhe aise lagta hein ki roj haridwar mein Jake dubki lagani chahiye mujhe", she murmured  before clutching the bedsheets to herself and running inside the washroom. 

He laughed at her being amused at her being so adorable. He sat down at the bed thinking about the events of yesterday. She's such a ray of hope and fresh air in his dark, close, hopeless life. Well, his arkara, sunshine of his darkness and she has proved it yet again yesterday by the way she stood beside him. He has never thought that it would make him feel so lighter to share this part of his life with someone else.

Once Sana was done with her bath Sidharth followed the same too before they made their way downstairs together for having breakfast.

"Good morning", Sidharth wished smiling at his mother, he knew she cares.

"How're you bache", Mrs. Shukla asked stroking his face lovingly.

"Am fine maa", he retorted with a smile.

"Pakka naa", Mrs. Shukla asked again.

"Haan maa, apki bahu hein naa to keep me fine", he said smilingly.

"Idhar aao", Mrs. Shukla said to Sana which she obliged.

"Thank you", Mrs. Shukla Said placing a kiss at her forehead to which Sana smiled.

"Unmm Sana beta Ashok ji ne breakfast kar liya he's getting late so he's leaving aur mujhe bhi kaam hein toh am leaving too", Mrs. Shukla said hurriedly.