Chapter 33 - Dad

"I will just come", Sidharth said excusing himself and walking to his wife in the kitchen.

He spotted her in the kitchen putting the leftovers in the refrigerator and putting the dishes in sink. She was so engrossed in her work that she didn't even registered his presence. It was when he encircled his arms around her waist that she registered his presence and gasped at the touch over her bare waist beneath the pallu.

"Kya kar rahi ho biwi", he whispered huskily shoving his face into her neck.

"Sidharth koi aa jaega chodhiye", she said slapping his hands away.

"Toh kya hogya legal permissions hai mere pas", he muttered placing a kiss over her neck.

"Vaise Yeh itne pyaar ki barsat kis khushi mein", she mocked raising a brow now turning around and encircling her arms around his neck.

"Rasmalai was good", he said with a smirk.

"Bas", she nudged.

"What bas", he asked perplexed.

"I mean bas yahi baat hai ya phir aur bhi kuch", she nudged.

"Nothing meri baby savage banke hot lag rahi thi", he said.

"Achawww", she said looking at him intently.

"Hnmm, matlab merko aise bahut pyaar aaya tujh pe i mean tujhe aise dekh ke", he said.

"Kaise dekh ke", she asked.

"Matlab tu joh kar rahi thi naa voh dekh ke means tujhe bade papa aur maa ko nahi bhi sunana tha lekin sunana bhi tha, it happens a lot of times with me. Specially, jab Mr. Shukla pe koi baat aati hai matlab bahut bar aisa hota hai jab unka point thik hota hai tab mere sath bhi aisa hota hai. I feel so connected with you matlab samajh rahi ho", he said smilingly.

"Hmmm i know i know i understand", she said smilingly.

"You crave for them na", he asked softly caressing her cheek with his thumb.

"May be, like a kind of. At the end of the day, they are my parents aur kis bache ko apne maa - baap ki warmth nahi chahiye hoti", she said without looking at him not wanting to tear up.

"Baat karo phir unse", he suggested.

"What", she frowned.

"Kya what, phle bhi toh bolti thi naa abhi bhi bol sakti ho, mein yeh nahi keh raha ki overly sweet ban jao ya something that of a sort lekin you can talk to him without a mock i mean sidhe normal insano ki trah talk to him", he said.

"I don't know how to do that", she sighed.

"Sir, bahar bhla rahe hai", came their maid's voice making Sana withdraw her arms from him but he put them back nonchalantly.

"Aa rahe hai", he said in a cold voice.

As soon as the maid walked away Sana burst out laughing.

"Tumhe konsa jock yaad agya", he asked.

"Aise itne drawne tariqe se kon bolta hai", she said looking at him keenly.

"Hum bol te hai putri", he said playing along.

"Acha suno just ask him about his whereabouts okay nothing else maa se problem hai na tumhe unse mat bolo dad se pooch lena bas", he suggested to which she nodded.

"He is just your dad sweetheart relax", he said pecking her head and rubbing her palms as they walked out.

"Acha beta hum log chalte hai dhyan rakhna", Mr. Gill said as they waved them off towards their cars.

"Unmm papa", Sana called and Mr. Gill nearly tear up at it, he is a tough men but his daughter is something way too precious to him.

"H.. Hanji", he smiled.

"Baaz thik hai na", she asked.

"Hann beta kyu teri baat nahi hui", he asked confused.

"Nahi baat nahi karta voh merse naraz hai ke use shadi mein nahi bulaya", she said.

"Oh!", he nodded knowing the grumpiness of his son pretty well.

"Aap kaise hai", she asked looking at him in the eye.

"Thik hoon beta", he managed to utter.

"Dhyan rakhiyega", she said hugging him and closing her eyes.

"Am sorry beta, for everything", he said with moist eyes, his daughter being this close to him has always seemed to be a dream and today he don't know it came true today.

"It's okay papa", she smiled, a genuine one's.

"Bye sweetheart", came Mrs. Gill's voice hugging her forcefully.

"Next time you better use your table manners when you eat food gawaron ki trah khana Mat khaya karo", she whispered in Sana's ear making Mr. Gill flinch who heared it too.

"Pamm", Mr. Gill sighed.

"Maine khanna hath se nahi khaya i guess spoons are what you include in table manners any ways", Sana sighed.

"Byiee papa", she said giving a side hug to Mr. Gill before detaching herself from Mrs. Gill.

"Sorry", Mr. Gill whispered pecking her head.

"It's fine konsi nayi baat hai", she shrugged before walking away.

"Sana idhar aao beta", Mrs. Shukla said who obliged and Mrs. Shukla gave her a tight warm hug, it took everything in Sana to push the tears back in her eyes.

"Mera sabse pyara bacha", Mrs. Shukla cooed pecking her head adorably.

"Haan haan mein toh khurdara (rough) hoon naa, sahi hai sahi hai shaddi ke baad beta praya kar diya apne", Sidharth said dramatically.

"Chup badmash", Mrs. Shukla said slapping his arm.

"Vaise aunty ni dikh rahi aaj", he asked.

"Teri biwi ne bgha diya unhe", Mrs. Shukla said giggling to which he nodded with an hidden smile.

"Chalo aab andar ya aaj yahi jagrata karna hai", Sidharth said.

"Nahi jagrata toh room mein hota hai actually", Mr Shukla said looking at his wife with a smirk who blushed in response.

"Ewww dad", Sidharth said and then both of them froze and Mr. Shukla felt as if he has stopped breathing for a second. It's been ages since his son has addressed him as dad.

"Unmm Shehnaaz let's go", Sidharth said pulling her with him and walking away.

As soon as they walked into their room Sidharth hugged her tightly to his chest.

"Thank you", Sana murmured.

"Kyu", he asked.

"Acha laga papa se baat karke", she said smilingly.

"I don't know but mujhe bhi shayad Mr. Shukla ko dad bolke I mean I don't know", he sighed, everything seems way too complicated.

"Relax, it's fine to feel this way", she said pecking the fabric over his heart.

"Hnmm", he just hummed in response while nuzzling his nose in her hairs.

"Kis time jana hai kal", he asked in low voice.

"7 bje ki flight hai", she replied.

"Means you have to leave at 5",he said to which she nodded with a hmm.

"You will come back to me right", he asked.

"Of course", she nodded with a smile and he pulled back only to lean down to place his lips over hers.

Jinhone note pe itne pyare comments dale hai thank you unn sabko because this book is continued just because of you guys......

Thanks for reading. Do votes & comments.

With Love
Pre✨✨✨