Two

"Yes, this is the property that we saw on Friday. Okay... alright... well, what was the issue?" She rolled her eyes as she listened to her indecisive client backtrack on wanting the property she'd all but put the offer in.

That was the one thing Nico hated about real estate, the indecisive clients.

They had no vision for her to go by, no negotiables, no compromise, nothing.

They were ambivalent to everything, which made for very difficult hunting.

Jada had leaned over to show her a profile of a guy who looked like Nico's type.

James, 29, 6'0, investment banker, fit.

Her eyes skimmed his bio but she'd already made up her mind.

He was too muscular.

"Uh huh... well we did say we'd compromise on 4 bedrooms for the area."

She shook her head 'no' and Jada swiped left.

"Alright, if you want 4 bedrooms that's not a problem. We just have to look outside the neighborhood you want.... No, it's not possible to find one in that neighborhood for your budget... Uh huh... okay... yeah... yes, I understand you want a 4 bedroom in that neighborhood but we won't find one."

Jada showed her another profile.

Brian, 27, entrepreneur, 5'8.

Nico shot her friend a look and Jada quietly swiped left with a giggle.

"Height shamer," she shunned her friend with a whisper.

"How about we spread our search up to Wheatley Street... yes.. I know.. your kids will still be eligible for that school as long as we don't cross over west of Wheatley... okay. I'll have some properties to look at by Wednesday. Oh... you can't? You're busy Wednesday, Thursday and Friday?"

Jada showed her another profile.

Ali, 28, lawyer, 6'2, buttery chocolate skin and a pearly white smile

Nico reached for the phone to get a good look at him.

"No I can't have it done by Tuesday.. we'll have to do the Monday after next... no I don't work on weekends......"

Nico was scrolling through his page with the widest grin she'd had all day... and it'd been hours of swiping left.

She had to hold back her coo when she saw the picture with his dog and just turned it to Jada to show her.

"Yes okay. I'll do my best but I can't promise I'll have it done by Tuesday. Again, I'm not making any promises. Alright... have a good weekend."

She hung up the phone and cooed.

"Look at his dog! Like! Like! How do I like him??" She wondered as she scrolled the screen for some sort of button.

"Girl, calm down," Jada laughed at her friend's excitement. "It's not a like, you swipe right."

"Don't tell to calm down when you show me this fine ass man... and he's only a mile away! It's meant to be. Lord, is this it?" She glanced up at the ceiling.

Jada popped her in the side of her head. "No, it's not. You're not on here to find love. You're there to get dick that doesn't belong to Sean because.." Jada trailed off, waiting for her to finish.

"Because he's not good for me," she reiterated, referring to her long time on again off again friend with benefits.

"Exactly. Nothing more, nothing less. Don't let the dog let you lose sight of that and turn him into another Sean."