-Part 10-

Sun? What's going on? Why are you so nervous?

"It's nothing."

No, it's something. You're scared. Why?

"It's nothing, be quiet for once."

He was a bit harsh, but he needed to concentrate. For whatever reason, and definitely not the author being a sadistic fuck, Sun could feel pain, and was very sensitive in his wiring and servers.

{Okay, quick note, most of everything I'm going to talk about with Sun and Moon being able to feel pain isn't very advanced now from what I've read, but, it's 2030 something in this world, so, it's fine}

To reprogram himself, Sun would need to hook himself up to the computer, which means, blindly stabbing at the back of his own head around the most sensitive areas. And he'd have to be fully conscious while reprogramming himself, all while having to be prepared to tear the wires out of his head that connected him to the computer if someone entered.

Sun managed to convince Moon to take him to parts and service. Stepping into the light, Sun took control once more. He moved him thumb over his intertwined hands in anxiety and he slowly inched closer to the protective cylinder. He grabbed the laptop {it's a laptop because plot and I said so} and stepped into the cylinder.

The door slamming on the metal ground sounded like pain in its own. It wasn't like Sun was going to cause any damage to himself in the process, unless, he messed something up. But that wouldn't happen, he was sure of it.

He would be careful.

Sucking in a breath, Sun grabbed the first of three wires. Okay, only three times, you'll be fine, it's okay.. Sun reassured himself, while feeling out where he thought the hole was. He put the end up to where he thought it was, slowly touching it against the metal of his head and dragging his toward the hole.

He flinched as it dragged a wire, slightly. Letting out a breath he just realized he was holding, Sun tried again. This time, was successful, luckily. {If you're struggling to find out what this feels like, it's like trying to put an ear ring in the piercing you got a few hours ago without a mirror, so}

Sun picked up the text wire and put it in on the first try. He had more rouble with the next, though. When he thought it was in the hole, he pushed it in. He let out a small wince in pain and dropped the wire. Sun had stabbed himself right in one of his most sensitive areas. He picked up the wire, held his breath and did it again

Thanks to Sun's shakey hands, he misses it and dragged it over another sensitive area. Fed up and wanting to get it over with, he stabbed the metal end into where the hole was. He got it in, yes, but it hurt like a bitch.

He laid back and took a few deep breaths. Okay, now he needs to hook himself up to the computer and find out how to reprogram himself. Fully conscious. He had never been awake during programming, but Moon had, and he never wanted to even mention it. It scared Sun because he never acted like that about anything but "The Incident" as he called it.

All Sun knew was that it was probably going to be absolute hell.

{Your sadistic author is losing it's mind, he's so excited :D}

He let out a breath and clicked on his programming via the tab in the corner of the brightly lit screen. It was a weird feeling, all his information being hooked up to one computer. It was as if Sun could physically feel as the curser browsed over the lines of code. He sat up straight and searched for where it said anything about boundaries.

Sun's coding for where he is programmed to stop works almost like a dog's shock collar. Instead of shocking him, it stops him, and forces his legs back. The only reason this doesn't happen to Moon, is because he was programmed to be able to find and catch intruders, hence the free roam and ability to scan an area using infrared.

Sun finally found the section talking about boundaries. All he had to do was match the coding up with Moon's exactly and, hypothetically, he was be able to run around the Pizza Plex freely.

And found out what was going on with Yn.

He reviewed the binary allowing Moon to have free roam. Control C, control V, easy. Sun ran the mouse over the lines and pressed the buttons, carefully, as not to cut the lines. He then went back to his own coding, highlighting most everything that had to do with boundaries. Taking a breath, his metal finger pressed on the key titled "Ctrl" and stared at the "V" letter. Press it, get it over with. Plus, it can't be that bad. Sun reassured. A revolting click sounded in the room.

Nothing.

Hm..see, it wasn't that bad-

Dropping the computer on the floor, Sun's hands went to his head. The wires were ripped out, leaving him sickening pain. The sheer agony of his situation made him feel as if he was ill. The tormenting shock of what felt like pure hatred shot through his entire body. Sun didn't even know it was possible to experience such a thing. It was as if he was being caressed by millions of circular saws on every square inch of his metal body.

The worst part was that his system wasn't shutting down. He was supposed to shut down if his pain went over 8 NRS compared to what a torn ACL is, but, something was different about this that the author was too tired to come up with because he had to find out everything else out. All Sun could do was shut it eyes and wait for it to go away. He wrapped his arms around himself and resisted the urge to scream, he was in so much pain.

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

He sat in the chair, staring at the ceiling. The physical pain had ended, but he was still shaken up by the experience. Sun knew his system would eventually block out the emotions he felt during that, but, it was still fresh in his memory, playing over and over in his, otherwise, clouded over mind.

But there was something else, something different had changed. He wasn't quite sure at the moment, but that wasn't important at the moment. It was over and he was free to roam around and figure out what was going on with Yn.

Oh, yea. Yn. Where were they? Surely they were wondering where Sun was. "Have I worried them?" Sun thought aloud, bringing himself back into reality and his thoughts back to his mind. Along with Moon's voice. "Sun? Sun! What the hell was that? What happened? You're experiencing a trauma response. Your system is blocking something out. What did you do?"

That last thing made Sun think. What had he done? There was something else beside being able to roam freely. Nothing. It's fine Moon. I can find out what's going on with Yn, now, though! Moon wasn't nearly as excited as Sun was. He became quiet again.

Sun stepped out of the room, promising himself that he would focus strictly on what was going on with Yn and not going crazy over all the new areas he could go.

That promise would definitely be broken in a few minutes, though.

{Yay, new chapter, you're insane if you think I'm proof reading all that, but it was enjoyable to write. I actually had some fun learning about some coding for animatronics. Also, there probably won't be any more chapters in just Sun's point of view. I might do Moon's point of view unless you guys say otherwise, but, eh. Thank you for reading, see you in a few days, I love writing this. Have a happy Valentine's day and/or Lupercalia, enjoy yourselves, single or not

-Enoch

P.S. I am 👌this👌 close to writing a fanfic about these two homophobic boys in my class who act gay, y'know, the typical "friendship" in middle school lol, tell me if I should}