-Part 12-

{y'all have no idea how much joy it brings me to see people read this shit, love you guys <3}

It looked like a dark room. There were no windows, no doors, no lights, not even walls. There was no way to tell where of if it ended. He couldn't move, not even to blink. He could see this room and his surroundings at the same time, as if dissociated.

Sun watched as he rose from his bed and made his way to the balcony and jumped off, just like what he would do in the morning, for the kids. Sun watched through his own eyes as his body picked up a child and set him down near some stacked up toys.

Moon? Moon, do you know what's happening?

Sun didn't get a response. In a moment of quick thinking on the kids part, he knocked over the stack of toys and making a mess, a pet peeve of his. His body cleaned up the mess and noticed the child was gone and over in the security desk.

Sun tried to bribe the kid with glitter glue and puppet shows to no avail. He acquired the security badge that day guards we're set to give up at the end of their shift.

Not long after the kid spoke to someone on his Faz watch, leading Sun to believe he was working with Freddy, the lights shut out. This happened hourly, and usually wouldn't be a problem because Moon was friendly. Sun hoped that he wouldn't be in the same situation.

The animatronic changed, painfully. Sun's body yelled out in anguish, trying to resist before falling backwards on to the floor.

Moon woke up, almost in a dark room. The last thing he remembered was speaking with Yn and now he was here. It was like he was inside his body, sinking backwards into his own awareness (try the WILD framing method and you'll get it).

This was the first time Sun had even seen Moon's body. Blue fading up his arms and the same type of trousers as his own, but with a silky blue and yellow stars. The same burgundy ribbon wrapped around his wrist, jingling ad he danced in front of the kid.

In his gravelly voice, he spoke, "Naughty boy, it's past your bed time. You must be punished." Moon wouldn't punish a child for staying up past their bedtime. Sun knew whatever that was speaking, was not Moon.

A chase ensued between the boy and Moon, him crawling around in unnatural ways, and the boy trying to turn on all the generators placed incase of emergencies

The boy eventually turned on the lights, missing being caught by Moon by the skin of his teeth. Sun's body promptly kicked him out of the daycare and made it's way back to his room, where Sun finally regained control.

Moon!? What was that?

I don't know, but that wasn't me.

That wasn't me either! That poor kid, we probably scared him so bad.

We didn't do anything, Sun, don't feel bad.

Sun knew he was right, but a tinge of guilt still ran rampant in his metaphorical stomach. But he had something else to worry about. What was that? It was familiar to when Sun was taken over and forced to sit in the maintenance chair when he was scared to. The same feeling if drowning in darkness, of being inside something that was him, but bigger.

If that was the case, then that meant that someone had taken control of him. But who? Sun and Moon's coding was very complex, even Moon had problems understanding, so it had to be someone who knew even more about their body than Sun and Moon themselves. It couldn't have been someone who worked maintenance because they were off. No one could have used the manual because it didn't go so in depth about the programming. That meant it was someone who worked there for a long time and took the time to really learn about programming and animatronics.

It had shaken the two up, but Moon was especially worried. He had gone over their own coding so he would no if anything was wrong and knew that it would be insanely difficult, impossible even, to hack them. Even hooked up to the computer in maintenance, it took some doing to finally look at the code. So to know someone could do this from Satan knows how far away, was nerve wracking. Something had to have been done to the coding for this to have happened, something changed.

Sun knew Moon knew the coding had been messed with, and there wasn't a chance in hell he was going to allowed him to fix it. All the mattered when he changed his code is that he was now able to walk out of bounds. If Moon had anything to do with what was going on with Yn, he would try and hide it, to take away his new ability, he can't be trusted with this.

No, no. Relax. Paranoia was kicking in and Sun needed a break, to relax, lift this weight off his shoulders. And he had the perfect idea to do that.

{Okay, we've made significant progress with this and is should be the last chapter where it seems we've been going no where. Sorry for the late update, hope you enjoyed, love you guys. And I'm not proof reading, I'm tired rn, maybe later ;-;

I got hit in the head with a basketball and had to go to the ER, so, to reward myself for being an idiot, I'm writing smut in the next chapter so it'll take longer cus it's two chapters for male and female

-Enoch}