-Part 28-

Light poured into the small room as they stared at the ceiling. The light had been turned off at that point and Sun's arm was wrapped around their body. Rather, their spirit, soul, essence. It didn't matter. Yn still hadn't made sense if the situation.

They were traumatized by this newfound information. Their real death. Their brother's screams for them to stay rang in their ears, blocking out the faint sound of air conditioning and whatever other machines were going off.

Yn continued to stare, making shaped of the texture in the ceiling, trying to focus on anything, everything, but their thoughts and the sounds.

This sucked.

Taking in a breath they knew they didn't need, due to the lack of their body, Yn sat up, moving Sun's arm to the side of his body. They shut their eyes and fought the urge to lay back down and fall asleep.

Battling fatigue, the planted their feet on the floor and walked out of the room, down the hall, out the theater.

Bones had returned home by now and Al was on duty they were interested in seeing them. While on the way, they tried to recover the memories of their false life. No matter what they did, they just couldn't remember the interview to get the job they thought they had. They remembered fractions of their apartment, a dream they had {I am not describing it >:( }, not the way to the building, though. Yn couldn't even trust anything was real. Not without confirmation of the encounter they had with Bones.

"Starlight."

They turned to see Moon. "Oh, hey," They responded, plainly. "Why aren't you asleep?" He shrugged. "I don't sleep, not at night at least. I'm programed to do night protocols, remember? Check on kids that won't be here for a while. But, I have you to check on, so it's fine." Yn nodded, continuing to walk. "Where are you off to?" They didn't know at this point. They shrugged.

The couple walked forwards, silently, until Yn stopped abruptly. "What? What is it?" Moon questioned. They looked back over at him and beckoned him down to their level. He obliged. They leaned in and pressed their lips against his {he can move his mouth so ig he has lips? Idk, lol}. Despite being taken aback by the sudden show if affection, he kissed back.

When they pulled back, Yn rested their head on Moon's shoulder, and he out his hands around their body, pulling them close. They stayed like that for a while, just being happy in each other's presence.

Yn suddenly pulled back. "Oh, I'm sorry, it's just been weird recently. With everything going on." Moon shook his head. "No, no, no," he pulled them back onto his chest. "You're going to stay right there, starlight." Yn didn't complain, they just relaxed, shutting their eyes, now noticing how tired they were. "Do you want to talk about when you blacked out?" They nodded, gently. "I had a sort of flashback, or something. I saw when I was younger, barely a teenager." Their words trailed off. "Don't worry you don't need to say more than you want to." Moon reassured, his large hand gently brushing over their hair.

Without meaning to, Yn began to cry. Everything had just been too much and everything was overwhelming. All they wanted was to have some time with Sun and Moon. They just wanted to do things a couple would, be with the two of them. Be normal, for once. They wanted things the way they were before the fire, before they died again. Did they die twice? What is Bones was wrong?

"You okay, love?" Moon asked, breaking Yn from their thoughts. They nodded, pulling their hand up to wide away tears. "Yea," they paused, considering an idea. "Hey, I was wondering if you, Sun, and I could do something like a date?" Moon froze for a moment, making Yn worry they had said something to set him off. "A date?" He sat in thought for a moment. "That sounds like something nice. I remember Sun saying something about that when we were in the same body, once." Yn beamed. "I figured Sunny would like something like that."

The two shared a joyful glance, "A few hours to forget how weird everything has been and just be happy." Yn commented. He nodded. "It would be nice to relax after everything, especially for you." They kissed eachother once more and got up.

As the two were making their way up the staies of the main room, Moon asked "Where were you going, anyway?" They paused. "Oh," Yn looked back at the big glass windows of the animatronics rooms, the curtains drawn.

"Nothing."

{I'm so sorry for the delay, thank you all for being so kind. Give me a few moments on the one shot I'm working on for the those of you who are early and I will have that up. Thank you for being so kind and considerate to everyone, thank you, I love you all, good bye.

-Enoch}