-Part 6-

Yn's world faded in as they straightened their back into a refreshing stretch, reaching their arms up into the air. They cracked their fingers, debating going back to sleep before checking the time. About two hours before work started.

They reluctantly got out of bed and did their thing, shower, eat breakfast (y'all better be eating your breakfast), get dressed, brush teeth, that stuff. Yn hopped in their car and realized just how excited they were to see Sun and Moon. Wait, Sun. Did he know? What did he know? Would he even understand? Yn worried about how he would react to the situation at hand the whole way of the, usually relaxing, drive to work.

Yn slowly pulled into a parking spot. Escorted everyone out, and put the main four in their rooms. They slowly inched over to the daycare and contemplated simply not going in. Yn let out a slow breath and went through the garage doors, walking painfully slow. The daycare music continued playing, getting louder and louder as they walked closer. Their breathing was shaky in anxiety. That was when they realized they were freaking out over nothing and went in.

Sun was no where to be found so Yn strolled through the daycare searching for him. Yn went into the play structure and began crawling around for him again.

Like before, he was in a secluded corner, talking with Moon in his mind. He seemed to be getting almost frustrated. "Sun?" He whipped his head around to see Yn. "Oh! Hello, my little Sunray!" He grabbed their torso and hugged them. "I've missed you" he said happily, placing them in his lap. Yn noticed he seemed to be avoiding something.

"You seem off, in some way" Yn mentioned. Sun's smile dropped to a serious face. It was terrifying. "What did you and Moon do last night?" He said it almost with hostility, to Moon or Yn was an unanswered question. They laughed, awkwardly, searching for an excuse. "He followed me out to the security desk and we just watched the cameras and we spoke. The usual" Yn stuttered out. Sun didn't seem satisfied. "That's all?" He asked. Yn nodded. He sighed. "Okay, if that's what you say" he crawled out, Yn trailing close behind.

Yn hooked up the cameras to the daycare computers and turned to Sun. "What did Moon tell you, exactly" it wasn't hard to tell from Yn's tone, they were about to be upset if Moon hadn't closed his mouth. He shut up in Sun's mind, leaving him to deal with it himself. "Oh- He's just been saying how excited he was to see you, and openly wondering if you wanted" he paused, seemingly questioning whether or not he understood correctly "seconds..?" Yn put their head in their hands and took a deep  breath. "Tell him," They said with a strict and firm tone "I will need to speak with him soon-"

Yn was cut off by a loud crashing sound coming from one of the security cameras. They whipped around in the chair to see a trashcan rolling back and forth on the ground in the corner of the main room. Yn stood up and grabbed the flash light on their belt. "I need to go check that out" Sun followed close behind Yn's quick steps. "Wait- Can I go with you?" He asked. Yn shook their head and told him to stay in the daycare, reassuring him that it was just one of the other animatronics getting out of their room and roaming about, which seemed to calm Sun's nerves. "Okay, hurry back though" They agreed and went off.

[Teehee, cliffhanger, lol. Anyways, sorry for how dry I've been recently, my dog has been having problems and we've been doing some A.C.T. nonsense at school, but, it's whatever. I might be sprinkling some One shots on for the people who can't wait for chapters to come out. Okay, that's all, bye <3

-Enoch]