-Part 16-

Yn led Moon back into the Roxy Raceway on the other side of where Roxy and Chica were sitting with eachother, unable to communicate properly. They set their hand on the door handle, the cold metal sending a wave of vibrations down their body.

"Don't." Yn turned their head to Moon. "What?" He looked at them, confused. "Yea?" They asked if he said something, to which, he resppnded no. They noticed how they had unconsciously taken their hand off the door handle. "Maybe we shouldn't go in there." Yn chuckled.

Moon rolled his eyes, opening the door ahead of them and pushing his way in. "Wait." They called out, following Moon close behind. He led Yn down the stairs, crouching over as not to hit his head on the ceiling.

"Jeez, the lights in here dim as hell." Yn remarked. Moon thought for a moment. "Hey, Sun and I can do something where the both of us can be in our body at the same time." They turned their head to look at him. "Really?" Moon nodded his head. "The conditions are perfect. We don't like doing it because it's sort of painful, but, we have a feeling that we should both be out." Yn nodded and he went around a corner to do whatever it was.

{From this point on, while 'Dusk' as I call it, I'd out, I will be using it/its pronouns for Dusk because I use they/them for Yn and because it isn't technically real, just a combination of Sun and Moon rather than its own thing. Okay, bye
-Enoch}

Yn heard a few pained groans before it came out from the corner. Its face was the yellow moon from Sun's face and the other side was black, from Moon. Half of Sun's rays were out on the crescent moon side and Moon's hat was on, as well. The two's clothes and body were split down the middle and each seemed to have individual control of the arm on its side. It's eyes were almost glowing white.

"Yn!" It said. Dusk's voice was doubled, allowing Yn to hear both Sun and Moon's voice. It was clear Sun had said that. "You were away from them for not thirty minutes." Moon pointed out, chilling. "Well, I missed them." Yn laughed. "I missed you too." Moon sighed a little as Sun hugged Yn from the side.

"I've not forgotten you, Moon, don't worry." They wrapped their arms around Moon's, sort of trapping his arm. "Alright, we get it. We love you, too." Moon said under his breath, just loud enough from Yn to catch it. They smiled. "Okay, now," they turned to face the open gate. "Let's go."

As Yn stepped though the gate, Dusk following close behind, they noticed the chain that seemed to used to hold the gates closed. It was broken, as if it had been smashed. It took notice as well, "Like Monty would do." Moon remarked, Sun humming in both agreement and thought. "Why would he be down here?"

Yn and Dusk continued to walk through the maze of trash, finding an elevator behind another open gate. "You'd only be able to open this using Chica's voice box." They noticed. The two, three? The group made their way into the unreliable elevator, which looked as if it was going to fall straight down it one of them stepped in the wrong spot.

"Well, ready?" Yn asked, looking over at Dusk. "No." That same voice from earlier, except louder, more clear. It was the voice of a child, or two, three? "What the fuck." They mumbled, grabbing their head. "Something wrong?" Dusk asked, the two voices overlapping perfectly to create what seemed like its own voice. "No, no, just tired. It's been a long night." It smiled and agreed with Yn.

"Okay, let's go."

{Well, I think that was a good chapter. I know it seems like I was dilly-dallying a lot but- just kidding, I wouldn't do that to y'all...yet
Also, ignore how the game says that the elevator can only survive one trip down or up, this is my story, fuck you
-Enoch}

Yn and Dusk stood awkwardly in the elevator, the usual music distorted and slowed. The shakey ride was enough to give the three a phobia of elevators. Finally, they made it down. The doors slowly creaked open, rusty from years of not being used. "That's not creepy." Moon said, looked at the path ahead.

The lights on the generators were green, they were on. The entire path was lined with rubbish and the entire place seemed to be ruined. A statue of what seemed to be an older version of Freddy was laying within the piled of garbage.

Yn put a hand over their mouth as old memories flooded back, making them sick to their stomach. They realized why there was so much telling them not to try and find that kid. Not to open that door. Not to go down the elevator. To turn around and try to find a way back up.

"We told you. You didn't listen"