-Part 13- (Female)

{That picture tho 😩Ahem, *opens scroll* this chapter contains the following;

Smut

Robot sex

Bad words

Switch Sun

Okay, that's it, bye bye my head is killing me and I still have the hospital wristband on cuz we don't have scissors
-Enoch}

Yn put their back against the wall of the break room and slid down, puting their head between their knees. They needed a minute to relax. That kid probably thought they killed a person and knew where they kid the body. When he got out of here, was going to tell the cops.

No. Yn would find that kid. It was too early to be thinking that.

They weren't willing to think about what they would do when they did find that kid, but it wasn't important at the time. As they walked out, they banged against something metal and fell back.

Yn pulled themself up, holding their nose in pain. Getting ready to start swearing, they looked up and met Sun's smiling face. "Hi, Sunray!" Hee pulled them into a hug and spun them around. "I feel as if there's intention behind this." Yn laughed, holding onto him to escape the feeling of slipping.

Sun giggled and put them down, "Yeah, maybe." He said. They couldn't tell if he was trying to be silly or seductive. Don't be silly, it's Sun. He wouldn't do that...I wish he would, though. Sun grabbed them again, and placed them on the couch if the break room and stood in front of them, smiling.

-Smut-

Yn got up and pulled Sun to the couch, opening his chest cavity with one quick movement. "Woah, Yn- I didn't mean for this to happen." Sun mentioned, realizing he fucked up when trying to be more dominant. "Indeed, you have." They replied grabbed a wire and twisting it, gently.

Despite being delicate with their movements, it still caused Sun to shiver is arousal, just knowing he was at their mercy.

Yn knew.

They continued to play around with just that wire, steadily rolling their hips against Sun's leg. For some sort of grounding or retaliation to the amount of control Yn had, he grabbed onto Yn's inner thighs. They let out a small gasp and froze for a moment, before diving their hand into his chest cavity. Sun let out a high pitched groan, and his grip tightened on Yn's legs.

They moved their hand around, trying not to hit much anything so Sun wouldn't hold any harder and found something that felt like a box. Yn's hand skimmed over it, ever so gently. Sun let out what resembled a yelp and garbled Yn's wrist, breathing hard.

Noted.

He slowly pulled their hand from out of their chest and returned it to their leg, gently, this time. Sun was breathing heavy and looked almost tired. "Okay," he began, smiling down at Yn. "Let's focus on you for a little while." And with that, he picked them up and set them on the couch.

He quickly removed their pants, leaving them in their work shirt and underwear. Sun's index finger pressed against in-between Yn's legs, gently. He slowly moved up and down, up and down, before simply thanking the now useless layer of clothing off and returning his attention to it.

He dove a finger in, slowly, to let Yn get used to it. They bit the inside of their lip and shook their head to tell him they were ready. Sun put in another finger, glanced up and Yn for the okay, and began to slowly got in and out, trying not to pinch Yn on the joints of his metal fingers. They let out soft groans and their hand slowly made it's way down to further pleasure themselves as Sun worked his magic.

They circled their middle finger around their clit, noticing how slow Sun was going and how he wasn't even half way in. Their hand wrapped around his wrist and guided him, pushing him in further with each time his fingers went in.

Once Sun got the hang of things, he speed up his pace, slightly curling his fingers inside Yn. They let out soft moans and a few curses every once in a while to be met with a "Watch or mouth," or "Don't say that."

Sun began to do what Yn was doing earlier and, flipping his hand upside down, used his thumb to simultaneously circle their clit. The wives of pleasure it brought, sent Yn into some euphoric state, like their body was in the air. They had done it themselves, but having someone else do it was something else.

They picked up their breathing and Sun noticed how close they were. "Sun," they managed to get out through broken gasps. "I know." He stated, blankly. It wasn't very clear, but their was an underlying tone of arousal underneath his words. He removed his hand, leading Yn to let out a small groan of disappointment and let go of their palm.

Sun's hands made their way to pin their wrists down on the seat of the couch. His tongue fell out of his mouth and made it's way inside of them.

This was a whole new thing in its own, being that it wasn't restricted to two joints. Yn whimpered pleads to speed up or to go deeper as Sun drove them, once again, closer to their orgasm.

He went as far as he possibly could inside, sending Yn over the edge. They let out a loud groan of pleasure and their legs twitched, as Sun pulled out his tongue.

Once the two had calmed down, Yn looked over at Sun, his eyes held closed. He returned their glance. "Feel any better?" He began, "I noticed you were stressed and wanted to help. Did it work?" Yn smiled and leaned their head against his chest.

"Yea."

{Sorry this isn't good compared to the other chapter, not having a good dysphoria day :/

-Enoch}