-Part 27-

Yn observed the scene through familiar eyes. It was like a dream. They were inside their body, but it wasn't them. They stood in a room that resembled a cluttered office and they could feel the anger pulsing through this version of them.

"What?" A stern voice asked, his back turned from them. Yn felt all of the confidence melt from them as the man spoke. Clearing their throat, they began to speak, "What happened to her?" Was all they asked. The man set down his pen and put his arms down in the table, relaxing his shoulders. "We have been over this." He replied, calmly. Yn didn't believe his past explanation.

"I know you're lying. Tell me what actually happened." They said, their newfound tenacity going to their head. The man slammed his hands down on the oak table, a paper gracefully floating to the floor. He whipped his head around and glared at them.

Yn stared, recognizing that damn face. William, fucking, Afton.

"I told you," he said, anger festering in his words. "It was an accident, nothing fucking more, now, get!" He pointed towards the door, arm shaking in his fury. Yn's face scrunched up, tried if hearing bullshit from this man. "No!" They cried. "I want to know happened, what did you do?"

They stepped back. Shit they thought, shit, shit, shit. They just fucked up. Bad.

He stared for a moment, almost shocked, but he snapped out of it. Rising from his chair, he walked over to them and slapped their face, hard. Yn cried out, grabbing where he hit them. The stinging pain spread throughout their face. He grabbed them by the collar of their shirt.

"Don't you ever accuse me of that, ever!" He screamed in their face. Yn could barely breath, the shirt choking them and how it felt as if the air had been sucked out of the room. Tension thick enough you could almost see it. As he continued to berate them, Yn hoped and prayed to whatever they did or didn't think was up there that Micheal would get home soon. He was at his friends houses he should be back soon.

In an instant, they saw something snap in his eyes. He was having one of his episodes. It had to happen when they were being held like this.

He lifted them up, higher.

They heard the door open.

Was he going to throw them?

"I'm back!"

They saw it in his eyes.

He knocked on the door.

They were in the air.

"Yn!"

The ringing was so loud.

"What did you do?"

It hurt.

Was he crying?

They couldn't move. The world was fading in front of their eyes. The world went black. They couldn't feel anything but the searing pain from the neck down. They could still feel their eyes open. "No, please, no." He cried out. It was Micheal.

They tried to say his name, tell him they were sorry, they loved him, hit him for crying over them. Anything. They felt water trickle down the side of their face, unable to tell if it was Micheal's or their own tears.

It had already set in on them they were going to die, they weren't ready. They needed to stay, to talk with him.

That's when Yn snapped back to the present. Sun and Moon, the employees, the Pizzaplex, the fading memory of their apartment.

It all made sense.

Everything clicked in place.

That's why.

That's why the never saw anyone but the strange people exiting the building. They were already dead. It was been over sixty years. They were killed, died in their brothers arms.

They knew one thing.

They chose to be at that location. They chose to stay at the old Pizzeria under the now Pizzaplex. Their brother was there. He had died there.

They needed to get back.

The ringing stopped.

Wake up, wake up, wake up!

They could hear their brother's voice fading.

Come on

"I'm sorry."

The bright florescent lights behind closed ey lids

"I'm sorry I let this happen."

They opened their eyes.

{Edgy lol}