-Part 24-

Bones opened the door, someone else following close behind. Moon shot up from the bed to stand. "What do you thinking this is? The military?" Bones asked, laughing. They pointed behind them, referring to the new face. "This is Al, she's the night guard I told you two about." Al waved, smiling. Moon returned the gesture.

"They're off shift right now, but I figured I'd show them around, introduce them to everyone." Al had black, plastic framed glasses and shoulder length, brown hair. She wore a necklace with a moon pendant in it and an orange purse, draped over her shoulder. They seemed friendly.

"Hey." They said, plainly, gently bouncing on their knees. "Hello!" Sun greeted as well, jumping from the bed. "Wait-" Yn tried to call out, remembering the charging chord in the back of his head. Sun's face contorted to either discomfort or pain as the chord was ripped from the, not as painful, but still sensitive, back if his head.

His hand made its way to the back of his head, feeling around for damage. "Oh, don't worry, nothing brok-" He yelped and a zapping sound was heard, and Sun pulled his arm in front of him. Yn moved behind him.

"You pulled a wire out, must've showed you when you touched it." They said. "That's not good." Sun accidentally responded. Yn attempted to move a misty hand in front of him to shush him, but failed, not being tall enough. He still got the hint.

"The shock, I mean." He grinned, trying to sell it. Bones seemed more worried about what was going on with Sun's head, but All looked around in the directing Yn was. She made direct eye contact with them, for just a second. But a second was long enough to creep them out.

Al stared right into their eyes, as if they were trying to search their face for emotion or features or just search for a face, a person, life, anything.

{I just asked my girlfriend a really embarrassing question and I want to die, it was so hard to ask, istg ;-;}

Yn turned their head to the floor, trying to understand why the thought of someone being able to see them was so terrifying of a concept. It didn't make much sense.

Nothing made much sense, not anymore. They thought back on what it was like living, what it was like to being normal, have a job, talk to people. But nothing came to mind. There were faint memories of an apartment, a car, people leaving through a door, but nothing stuck. It was as if they were wadding thought muddy water, trying to find something, to hold onto it and keep it. But they couldn't. The only thing that came to mind were memories of their childhood. Their brothers, their sister, their father.

Yn quickly pushed it all to the back of their head and bright themselves back to reality, finding the room empty, aside from Moon in the bed, staring at them. "Are you alive?" Yn scoffed and sat with him, before realizing just what he said. He realized too. "That is so mean!" They yelled, jokingly. Moon laughed. "Oh dear, I've been bad, you should punish me." He spoke, seductively.

Yn slapped him arm as they both laughed off the comment. Returning to their original positions. "You know what's weird?" Moon asked, breaking the momentary silence. Yn hummed a response. "I can't remember anyone ever really talking to you, it really interacting with you. Only when Vanny attacked you." He lowered his head at the memory. They leaned back on their arms. "Mh, I can't remember anything from when I was alive." Yn really began to think. "I can't even remember when I was born." They said the words carefully, as a child learning it's first words would.

Moon looked over at Yn. "You look around.." His words trailed off, deep in concentration. "I can't really tell, that's odd." Yn's brows creased with worry and anxiety. How could they not remember how old they were?

Thinking back to when they were younger, their clearest memory was when they were astounded by how their father made animatronics, how insane it was that something robotic could move like a person. Now, that was completely normal.

They explained this to Moon and he looked down at his legs. "That can't be right." He mumbled to himself. "What? What can't be?" He looked back up at Yn. "Your father made animatronics?" He asked, seeming to question his own memory. Yn nodded. "That's strange." They leaned in. "Well? Spit it out, I've not got all day."

"Afton?"

{Ignoring the story, I was doing quadrobics today and yesterday and I'm so sore now, but I'm gonna sleep well tonight, lol. Typos, socks, you get the point.
-Enoch}