-Part 14-

Yn jumped up, realizing they were falling asleep. "Is something wrong?" Sun asked, getting up as well. "Oh, no, I was just calling asleep." They responded, beginning to get dressed. "Maybe you need some sleep, you look exhausted.

Sun was right, Yn was tired and looked stressed out. They had been all night. "No, I'll be fine, I need to do my job." They retorted, buttoning their pants and beginning to wall out. "Please? We've not spent much time together tonight." Yn sighed, and looked over at him. "Alright, wall with me."

He got happy and made his way over to them, more excited than he should be to watch someone work. At least he was getting some time with Yn.

The lights were just dim enough for Sun to be able to stay out as they walked. Yn tried to play off the fact they were looking for someone specifically. They tried to take their mind off it with conversation. "So, why have you been wanting to spend time with me?" That's a dumb question. "Oh, you've just been away so much tonight and you're usually with me for most of the night. Is it that much of a problem? I'll leave if you want me to." Yn shook their head, quickly. "No. No, not at all. I love spending time with you, I've just been focusing on something, a lot has happened tonight, for me." Sun nodded, saying that a lot had happened to him, as well. "Oh, really? What's been going on?" Yn questioned. He hesitated, knowing he wasn't going to be able to lie about it. He wasn't like Moon.

"Oh, uh, I may have changed my coding to be able to leave the daycare." Their head whipped around to face him. "You did, what?" Yn whisper yelled. Sun let out a nervous laugh and backed up, slightly. "Why would you do that?" Now he had to lie. "Because I wanted to spend more time with you." He quickly responded. Yn seemed to have bought it. They told him to just tell them next time and they'd do it for him.

"I do have to fix that, whey might find it and then I'll get in trouble." He stood for a moment, afraid of what Yn might end up doing to him. He was sure if they had worked on Moon's coding or knew what sort of sensitive he was at the back of his head.

Despite still being shaken up by changing his coding the first time, Sun told Yn they could do it. "Just, not right now, okay?" Yn nodded, knowing he was trying to procrastinate it. They let him.

{Y'all, I'm on the bus, coming back from the bowling alley, they had rly good tater tots 😩}

The two continued walking around and talking, Yn having forgot about where the kid is. "Hey, can we go look at the Roxy Race way? I've been wanting to see it." Yn sighed, playfully, and walked him over to the door. It folded upwards and the two entered.

{We have returned to school, I'll have to finish this on the way home or while in school 😭}

Sun dashed ahead, turned to wait for Yn and then did it again until they got to their destination. He got so happy and just looked at the carts, they figured he wanted to ride one. "You can give it a go, just don't crash into anything." Sun turned to Yn, stars in his eyes. "Really?" He half yelled. They nodded, smiling.

He smiled wide and wrapped his arms around Yn, yelling 'thank you' over and over. "You're welcome, now, go!" Sun nodded and quickly got in a cart, before driving it off. They loved to see him that happy. His genuine smile was something they would always remember. You're saying that as if you'll die. Yn smiled and laughed at themselves. It was so-

There was a small crash, Sun had run into a wall. "Roxy?" Sun yelled from across the raceway. Yn quickly made their way to the other side and took in the view.

Sun was sitting with Roxy, trying to comfort her. Roxy's face smashed in, wires coming out of where her eyes should be. Black liquid poured out from the jagged hole and she was shaking, her hands over her face. She was crying, sobbing.

"What happened?" Yn asked, kneeling next to her. Between sobs, she said, "That kid, he ran into me with a cart." They called their hand into a fist. That damned kid didn't just know about Vanny, but was destroying the animatronics.

"Don't worry, Roxy, we'll get that kid and fix you up tomorrow. Does that sound good?" She nodded, still crying. "What if I can't be repaired? What if it's too much to fix?" Yn hesitated. It was. There was so much damage, too much. Roxy would be replaced. "No, that won't happen, do you want Sun to stay with you?" She shook her head and tried to get up and her own, attempting to get used to not being able to see.

Yn and Sun left together. "There's a kid in the Plex?" He asked. "Apparently." They and to act like this was the first time herring about it, which meant more lies. "Yn," Sun began. "Why'd you tell Roxy she would be repaired. You know she'll have to be placed." Yn stopped, beginning to fell tears work their way up their throat. "I can't tell her that, she wouldn't be able to handle that. You know how Roxy is." Sun nodded, feeling sorrow strike his heart.

This night was a fucking nightmare.

{Damn, this got real sad, didn't it? Anyways, I hate to say but we're nearly done here. I might end up making a second book or make more chapters. Probably going to be a second book. But, omg, thank you for 1k reads, I'm losing my absolute mind over that. Okay, that's it, bye

-Enoch}