-Part 17-

{hehehe, flashback because you guys deserve some backstory a l s o, I don't care if this makes Yn fucking sixty years old, don't tell me what to do, this is my reality, it'll all make sense eventually}

"Father! Can we go to Fredbears?" Yn pleaded with their dad. He let out a sigh and waved his hand, giving permission. Giddy, Yn and their younger brother sprinted out of the house, running the short path to the restaurant.

"What do you want to do now?" Yn asked their brother. "Can we go look at the animatronics?" He asked. They scoffed, "You always do that, though." He grabbed their hand. "Please, Yn? They're so cool, and you know they are." They sighed, smiled, and walked with their brother, who was basically dragging them to the stage.

Their brother was definitely right the animatronics were something. Yea, they were sort of creepy, but, they were still amazing.

After their brother finished staring at the animatronics and rambling on about how cool they were, the two of you got something to drink and sat down at a booth. "You excited for your birthday?" He nodded his head, vigorously. Yn chuckled and went to take a sip of their drink.

Someone jumped from Yn's side and yelled "Boo!" They choked on their drink and nearly spilled it. Evan screamed and began to shake. Micheal had always done that, and it blew a fuse with Yn every time.

"What the hell, Mike?" They nearly yelled. He was too busy laughing at Evan, on the verge of tears. They grabbed his mask and snapped it on his face, causes him to yell, in pain. He ripped it off and grabbed his face. "Ow, that hurt." Yn turned their head to face the other side, "That's what you get."

Evan chuckled a little, making Micheal even more upset. He pulled at their hair, knowing they'd fight back. Yn grabbed his wrist and pulled it from their head. He grabbed them with his other hand and pulled them out from the booth and onto the floor.

"What are you two doing?" A familiar voice asked. They stopped wrestling with eachother and looked up at Henry. "They started it." The two said in union. He sighed, clearly not upset. "This is why Evan in my favorite."

Once everyone calmed down, the three returned home, Elizabeth greeting them. "What took you guys so long?" She asked. "Michael was attacking me." Yn said. "Was not."
"Were to." "Was not."

"Kids, be quiet I have a headache." Their father called from his office. "Hah, now you can't tell on me." Michael said, pointing a finger at them. "So you're admitting to attacking me." Elizabeth gasped and turned towards him, crossing her arms. "Micheal." She said in a stern voice.

"You guys suck." He said, turning to away to walk his room. "You suck more." Yn yelled up the stairs. "Yn!" Their father yelled from his office. He was always one to yell and they knew if they didn't shut up soon, either Yn or Even was going to get beat. Elizabeth was the favorite.

The three shuffled up to Yn's room to play board games. They pulled Monopoly from under the bed and began to play. "So, as I was saying, before Mike began his assault on me," the two younger kids giggled. "You excited for your birthday?" Evan nodded his head, again. "I'm excited for Fredbear." Elizabeth payed him some of the small paper dollars, "I don't understand how you like those things, their creepy." She shivered. "I'm going to have to agree with Liz on that one."

Evan turned his head, "Well I think they're cool." Yn hummed and made a move, paying Liz the last bit of money they had, losing the game. "Heck." They said. Evan and Elizabeth laughed and finished the game.

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

Yn was woken up by violent shaking and a small whispering noise. They opened their tired eyes and sat up in the bed. "What? What is it?" They asked, ready to grab the bat next to their bed in case of a break in. "I had a nightmare. It was really scary. Can I sleep with you?"