-Part 11-

{I want to know how many words is in this book total...9598, and i have nearly ten more chapters to write if all goes according to plan 😭 also everything in the game is gonna be out of order, so, m h}

The light from the monitors filled the dark room. Yn's gaze was fixated on the cameras up where Vanny used to reside. They watched as the kid evaded the endoskeletons down in the basement. They rose in anger and sped down the spiraling stairs, and by the now shut down robots.

Yn grabbed their flashlight from their belt and made their way down the basement via a way only employees could go through. They made their way through the maze of tunnels and began to look for the kid.

When Yn saw no sign of the child, they became visibly upset. Letting a small groan escape their throat, they turned around, seeing Sun, holding the bells on his wrist in an attempt to silence them. "Sun? What are you doing here? How long have you been here?" Just seeing him calmed Yn's nerves and they were able to release the tension in their shoulders. "Oh! Hey, Yn, not long.." They noticed a small stutter in his voice. "Why are you out here? I thought that you couldn't leave the daycare?" He chuckled, "Oh, did I? I can leave the daycare, why wouldn't I be able to-"

Yn turned their head at the sound of something falling, turning their flashlight away from Sun. Moon quickly took hold of the animatronic and crept up behind them, looking in the direction of the noise.

"What do you think that was..?" Moon questioned. "I'm hoping it's what I'm looking for." He tried to grab Yn back, but they were already too far away. What in the hell is going on with them? That's a dumb question, I just murdered someone..

Yn walked to the corner and watched as that kid seemed to finish maintenance on Freddy. How the hell would that kid know how to do maintenance- "Freddy! Look, Chica got a new voice box, Roxy get new eyes, and Monty got new claws. If we could get these, we could upgrade you!" The kid said, enthusiastically. "Gregory, those parts belong to my friends..I could never hurt them."

Gregory.

Yn didn't pay attention to the rest of the conversation. So that was the kid's name, and Freddy seemed to be working with him. Cute. When Yn was done dissociating and taking to themselves, Gregory and Freddy had left. They had seen what was up in Vanny's room, they could definitely turn the animatronics against Freddy and Gregory, no, no. Yn would be responsible if Freddy broke, but Gregory. There's no record of him. No one knows he's even there.

I could get away with m-

"Yn, did you see something?" Moon broke Yn out of their crazy thoughts. No, no. You can't do that, not you as well. "Oh, no, it's fine, I was just looking for what made the noise. Sun and Moon's hearing seemed to be different. Odd. Wonder why.

The two had casual conversation. They just wanted to be together and forget what happened earlier. Moon noticed Yn getting distracted. Despite them reassuring that they were fine, he didn't believe them. "Starlight, just tell me what's going on. You've been acting weird recently, even for what happened. It's like you're looking for someone."

Yn sighed and looked away. "You're right, I'm sorry. I'm just paranoid, I guess." Not a total lie, but it wasn't what was on their mind. "I'm going to go for a quick walk, and do my job." The two smiled at eachother and Yn went off.

Moon having the reassurance he needed, he was able to return to the daycare, peacefully. He turned the lights back on and Sun took control of the animatronic. Moon noticed he felt odd. Like something changed all of a sudden. It was as if someone was inside his brain and he couldn't think.

Moon, are you okay? Nothing. Moon? Are you upset with me? Nothing. Sun just chalked it up to Moon not wanting to talk because he had a negative experience while out. But he wasn't as concerned as he should've been. He was too focussed on finding out what was wrong with Yn to notice how he felt off, as well.

Sun listened to something landing in the ball pit.

{I'm sure you guys know where that's going, for the most part, or do you, hm-hm-hm. Anyways, the book is, unfortunately, coming to and end here soon and I know it seemed like I've not progressed since Moon murdered a hoe, but I did that in purpose. We are coming to a head and I am excited tbh. Praying my friends don't see this lol. Okay, have a good day, sorry for the wait, bye bye.

-Enoch}