-Part 32-

{THIS SONG ISTG, i hate how accurate the parent part is lmao

Sorry this took so long, the fandom is pretty much dead or dying, so I've been unmotivated asf :/. Hopefully the hype will start up again when the DLC comes out, or did it already come out? Idk anymore

Anyways, we hit ten thousands fucking reads on this and I am about to cry, but I can't, because I have makeup on. But omg, dziękuję bardzo <3

-Enoch}

Yn calmed Sun and Moon down after their small fight. "You two are like toddlers, I swear." They said. Moon looked and them and back at Sun. "Only he acts like a child." Sun scowled at him, but said nothing. "Alright, calm down, or I'll hide from you two."

"What? No!" Sun whined. Yn laughed and assure him they were joking.

"I'd bet you couldn't hide from us anyways." Moon said, clearly instigating something as he made eye contact with Sun. He seemed to understand it and narrowed his eyes at Moon. Deciding to play along to see where this was about to go, they said, "Please, you guys wouldn't be able to find me, I can go through walls {I think}." Sun sighed as Moon told Yn to go and hide. "You get a thirty second head start." They nodded and left immediately.

As Yn ran, they heard Sun yelling at Moon and him laughing. Dorks. They ended up in the Rockstar row. They knew how to get to the atrium through here, and then they could get to the kitchen through the vents from there. Then they could hide in the rubbish storage unit behind some boxes.

They ran through the atrium and noticed all the staff bots standing still. Yn knew they should be off, considering no one was coming to the Pizza Plex but there was still something off about it. Insistent on winning the game of hide and seek, they progressed, through the ventilation system and dropping down into the kitchen, they landed smoothly {couldn't be me} and continued on their way. They, once more, noticed the staff bots standing still, the flashlights still on.

Persisting Yn made it to the kitchen and hid in the storage, piling a few boxes in front of them. They smiled to themself, thinking that no one would be able to find them, not a soul-

"Yn."

The cold, familiar voice spoke. They cried out, jumping from their hiding spot and backing into the rack Infront of it.

They couldn't stand being there any longer, so they ran and hid. All that trauma came back and flooded their mind. They went and hid in the rubbish compactor, and put their head in their knees, Yn just needed a moment to hide, and get away from all of it. Just then they heard an unfamiliar noise.

They looked up and saw the ceiling beginning to go downwards. They struggled to get out before it fell, and as their hands touched the ground, they realized their foot was stuck. Shit! No! They thought as they continued to struggle. They could feel it on their legs before it fully set.

Yn was already passed out.

They were awoken to Gregory shaking them, begging them to get up. "What? Where are we?" They asked, looking around. "We're where the trash goes after it gets crushed." He said, his voice shaking. "Woah, hey, what wrong?" Yn inquired the boy. "Well, it's Freddy, he stopped working."

"What? Stopped working?" They asked, "What do you mean?" Gregory began to stammer, panicked. "I don't know! We were hanging out in Roxy's Raceway, and then he just fell and I couldn't wake him up. I don't know what was wrong with him, he didn't warn me or-" Yn shushed Gregory when he began to cry, assuring him it would be okay, and they would figure this out. "I noticed all the other bits aren't working either, we're going to have to figure this out on our own, okay?" He sniffed and nodded his head.

"Yea, okay, we can do this!" He said, putting his fists in the air. "Yea," They stood up from eye level. "But first, we have to get out of here."

{Sup besties, I'm back, sorry for being MIA in between chapters, I'm unmotivated asf. But, one thing, after this story is finished, I'll begin to work on a Jeff the Killer x Reader fanfic, I love that shit, so, yea.

Also, y'all realized I can see your reading list names, right? Like, I don't want to see "Your story has been added to "I would suck on a homeless man's infected toes to get a chance with these fictional men" like-

Enoch}