-Part 23-

Waking up, Yn felt as if they had been shit faced and woke up with a hangover {don't ask how I know what that feels like}. They cursed under their breath and sat up, putting a hand to their head while contemplating just going back to sleep. Before they had the chance to lay back down, Sun stirred, his eyes flashing their signature white color, making Yn realize his eyes were no longer painted.

"You got up early." They looked up at the clock, lazily, 2:21, and nodded towards him. Sun sat up as well, looking at the ground, the charging wire in the back of his head sticking out. "Didn't mean to wake you." They apologized. Sun reassured them that it was completely fine.

"I wonder if we're still over Fazbear's." The words rolled off Yn's tongue uncomfortably, like saying the name of someone who hurt you. Sun shrugged, "My guess is that they destroyed it or it was burned in the fire." Yn nodded, it made sense, to be built over the same place, but destroying the building under them? Fazbear Entertainment wouldn't be one to pay for the entire underground area to be fixed, even if it broke safety protocols.

This place was the literal embodiment of broken safety protocols either way. It was probably burned in the fire anyway.

"Unless they repurposed it."

Yn looked over at Sun, "Like what?" He shrugged once more, "A basement or some sort of room under the building. Like storage or a tornado shelter." Yn sat on the idea for a moment. That would make sense and went with something Fazbear Entertainment would do.

Despite knowing they were dwelling on a building that was probably destroyed, intuition told Yn that the building was, somehow, still there. It had to be. At least, Yn hoped it was still there.

They needed to go back and see for their self.

Yn jumped as Sun wrapped him arms around them. "Can we go back to bed?" He asked. "I know you're still tired and I'm not ready for today." They smiled and leaned over, back into the same position they were in when they woke up, Sun's arm resting comfortably over their torso.

"What's today?" Yn questioned, partially worried. Sun cringed at the idea, "Testing." He hissed. "What's testing?" They further demanded. "Basically, they hook me up to some computers and make me walk around, go through my coding, and poke me a bunch, can we go to sleep now?"

Feeling the heavy effects of a bad night's sleep, followed by an early awakening was hitting Yn as well, so they nodded, lightly and shut their eyes, sensing Sun relax behind her, how ever that would work.

After more than an hour of staring at the back of their eye lids, sadly, not falling into sweet unconsciousness, they gave up and resorted to staring at Moon. Their eyes moved up and down his tall figure as he lay completely still, absolutely unmoving. It was like a corpse.

Yn shoved the dead body thought to the back of their mind and continued to stare, taking in previously unseen detail. His originally burgundy ribbons, wrapped around his wrists, had been replaced with a deep blue, almost black, along with the ruffles around his neck and shoes. Moon's hands had also changed. Rather than the royal blue fading up his arms from his finger tips, the blue went into white from his wrist down. His forearm was still the same.

Yn didn't like that part.

They continued to stare, nearly in a trance. They were so encapsulated in the details of every carefully placed feature on his new body, Yn didn't even notice his eyes flash their signature red. They only looked at his face when his legs moved for him to sit up.

Yn did so as well, making sure not to wake Sun.

"What are you staring at me for?" He asked, trying to hide how tired he still was. Or, rather, how low his battery was. "I just couldn't sleep." They responded, plainly. "Honestly, I was having some trouble, as well. They reprogrammed me to be more 'human-like' to be more relatable to the kids. I didn't know I needed to know what insomnia felt like." Yn struggled not to laugh too hard at his joke. It wasn't even that funny, but being able to talk with Moon again just made them so happy.

They stood up, once again, careful, as not to wake Sun, and made their way to Moon's cot. They sat down and leaned on his shoulder. "You know, we could still think while we were out of commission. Or at least I could." Yn looked up at him, "You could?" He nodded in response. "Yea, I thought about you. I remember being so worried that I'd never see you again. That you were gone for good." The thought of Sun or Moon being scared that they had lost them made Yn want to cry.

They wrapped their arms around his torso, "I couldn't leave you, before or after life. I'll always be with you, always." {Y'all can't even die, you guys are an Afton child, not hinting at anything, whatsoever, here}.

Moon returned the hug and the two remained that way for a while, Yn fighting back tears, the whole time. "It's nearly time for us to be up, I don't want Bones to walk in on me hugging the air." Yn giggled and released him, putting their arms back to their side. "I love you two, and I'll never leave you. Never forget that." Moon gave them a salute and stood up, pulled the charging chord out of his head. "Today is going to be an absolute fucking blast, isn't it." Yn smiled. "Glad I'm not in your shoes."

{Point out typos no socks no time love y'all bye
-Enoch}