-Part 18-

Yn stared at the ceiling, high up in the room. They leaned on their shoulders and viewed their surroundings.

Still under the Pizza Plex.

They laid back down in frustration. Yn put their hand to their forehead in a sad attempt to tend to the throbbing pain. "Yn?" A familiar doubled voice said, gently. They groaned in response, laying on their side and curling into a ball, knees to their chest.

"Head hurt?" Moon asked, for the most part. They mumbled a response. Dusk nodded, laying next to Yn. "It's fine, this place is just reminding me of some stuff." They released some tension in their shoulders so they were actually relaxed. "Like what?"

They flipped on their back and stared at the ceiling, contemplating telling it. "Oh, it's nothing." That's all you could come up with? Dusk nodded, trying to hide its disappointed expression.

The two got up and walked on, past the generators, all were powered on. Someone else was down here. Probably that kid and Freddy. As the two walked, Yn explored through their memories. After their strange flashback dream thing, there was something different.

A memory they couldn't quite grasp.

Yn then realized how foggy the memory of finding this job and getting interviewed was. Where was their apartment? How'd they find this job? More importantly, why did they think it was a good idea to get it? It was like trying to remember a dream from weeks ago.

They were brought back from questioning what was real to see a door in front of them. It wasn't a familiar sight, but the feeling of the place was familiar is two different ways they didn't understand.

Looking up, Yn saw a sign that they recognized, good and well. The familiar characters from their father's mind that they hated.

"You first." Sun said. Yn sighed, playfully and pushed through the creaky doors, afraid it'd break right off the hinges. The two entered and looked around. The walls were grey with a checkered chair rail lining the walls. The tables had purple cloths hanging off, singed from fire. The entire building showed evidence of things trying to frantically escape flames. The atmosphere was sad and it felt like pure wrath inside the walls. It was scary. Yn then realized this was probably the alleged sink hole that some people thought they were building over.

Dusk had walked over to get a look at the old stage, the light bulbs had seemingly blown, leaving nothing but frayed copper wires and sharp, broken glass. Shards off the fine glass lay on the floor, scattered around.

Yn had walked over to look down a hole, furniture among other things creating almost a spiral staircase. They looked back at Dusk, meeting its eyes. They waved it over and it quickly made it way to loon down the hole as well. "What do you think it down there?" Moon asked. Yn shrugged, suggesting they go look. Its gaze landed on them, "But, look at it. What if we won't be able to get back up?" They returned its gaze, "We already went down an old elevator, this is no different." They replied.

Dusk was still hesitant to go down, but, with a little more convincing, both Sun and Moon were on board with the idea. "Okay, come on."

They went down the stairs, Dusk trailing not far behind. Yn noticed something in the wall that peaked their interest. It was several old animatronics melted into one mass. The faces of some animatronics were visible and all but one had glowing red eyes. The one that didn't seemed familiar. It was a clown with red pigtails and a red nose.

Yn wondered why it seemed more important than the rest of the illuminated metal faces.

They continued their way down, voices now being audible. Yn couldn't quite make out the words that were being spoken, but they could sense the urgency in the muffled tone. They stopped in front of another hole that led to a room below. The words now clear, Yn heard Freddy say he wasn't himself.

As they leaned in to see what was going on, they felt the surface they were on give way.