-Part 7-

Yn walked to the edge of the second story of the plaza, leaning on the cold, metal railing, overlooking the main floor.

Keeping a hand on the railing, they began walking, slowly. The entire floor was silent, even Monty had shut up, for once. Yn gradually made their way to the descending stairs. The dim, pink florescent lights emitting their intimidating buzz. The air was cold and eerie. It was like the feeling you get when someone was right behind you.

Yn felt a pair of eyes creep up and down their body. The hairs on Yn's arm stood on end as a dog's hackles would. Yn's tattered sneaker made contact with the ground floor, followed my the other. They stood for a moment, taking deep breaths in a hopeless attempt to calm themself.

Eventually, Yn began to move their previously frozen legs. Though the scene didn't look intimidating, the thought of not being alone in the open area was chilling. They neared the collapsed trash bin and the feeling of not being alone grew stronger, looming over Yn and overwhelming them.

The soft fuzz of a washrag smothered their face. Yn began to struggle, kicking behind them and clawing at the arm with failed attempts of trying to pry it off. A voice next to their ear hushed them as their fight for freedom grew more hopeless. Yn felt their limbs become heavier. They felt as if they couldn't breathe and finally gave up on kicking, returning their legs to the ground to keep from toppling over. As their vision began to blur and fade in from the corners and it grew harder to keep their eyes open, Yn gave into the cold embrace of unconsciousness and closed their eyes

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

{I wouldn't leave yall on a cliff hanger like that lol}

Yn awoke form their deep slumber to an even colder, even dimmer room, the only light source coming from a monitor. They looked away from the bright light. Yn tried to move their arms to their stinging eyes only to find them bound behind them.

They were sitting on a chair, their legs bound to the front legs of the chair. They struggled against the zip ties. Yn couldn't tell if it was also zip ties on their wrists, but it probably was.

"Are you having fun, yet?"

Yn flinched at the mechanical voice coming from the monitors. "Hello, Yn." A less static-y voice spoke, but the same one, no doubt. "Who are you? What did you do to me?" Yn was cut off by the voice. "This is a pre-recorded voice message. As you sit, bound to that chair, I am making my way to the daycare." Yn's eyes widened in both shock and confusion. What were they planning to do? "If you don't know, I'm Vanny." The overlay on the word 'Vanny' gave Yn a headache to just listen to. It was as if there were multiple voices.

Yn didn't know what was happening. Why was Vanny going to the daycare..?

Sun.

Sundrop/Moondrop x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara