-Part 30- (female)

{TMI, but, I figured out what an orgasm feels like

via an in-depth video, I wouldn't tell you guys about that lol, anyways, again, i was "buzzed" (or whatever you call it when you're essentially high from vaping) while writing this so, yea, don't do drugs, kids}

The lustful look in Moon's eyes sent cold shivers down their spine and they looked over to Sun to see what he was thinking. He didn't have the same lustful look, but he seemed nervous.

"Now, there's a special reason we brought you up here, Yn." Adding their name at the end made the words so much more personal as Yn slowly became more desperate for touch, just from listening to Moon speak. "We've been planning something special for you, and us," he gestured to Sun and himself with a hand, "Being separate makes it even better. Do you know what I'm talking about?" Yn swallowed and nodded their head. He smirked, "Good." He stood up, towering I've them by at least three feet, Sun rose as well, less confident than Moon. He instructed them to strip, which they did, happily, Sun staring at them, almost mesmerized.

The two shared a look and Sun took a step forward. He extended his hand, to gently cup their face and leaned down to kiss them, kneeling on one leg as he lowered his body. Yn heard Moon walk around and behind them, gently rubbing their hair, twisting a piece in his finger. When Sun pulled back, Moon roughly pulled their hair and pulled them to kiss him, as well, getting onto their level.

He pushed them down onto the mess if blankets and pillows, his hand slowly went down in between their legs, his middle and ring finger gently going in and out if them, not too much though, just enough to have them desperate. Sun stayed close by, standing, behind the blue mesh material. They flashed a grin and Moon pulled back, gesturing Sun back over. Sun became excited, and crawled over with the two.

He kissed Yn on the cheek and looked at Moon, who was grinning. "You have your fun, I'll be right back." With that, he stood up and walked off, leaving Sun alone with them. He stared at them for a moment, taking in their appearance. "What?" They asked, a quick flash of insecurity passing over them. He stapled out if it, and spoke, "Oh, uhm, sorry, you're just.." he cupped their face in the palm of his hand. "I don't know how to say it, you look so nice, everything about you." He was clearly flustered at this, not knowing much about complimenting people in a romantic way.

Yn's face flushed a rose color and they hugged them, their chest pressing against his cold body. He yelped, "Uh, Yn, your... Uh," he didn't quite know how to put it. "What? What's wrong?", They asked, smiling and looking up at him. "You can do what you want with me, within reason, at least." Sun took a moment to take it in, blinked, and smiled, shiley. {is that a word???}

He grabbed their waist and pulled them up to his face. They kissed a d Sun slowly pushed them back, getting on top of them. His hand slid down to their ✨ quivering core✨ {I'm sorry} and Sun slid his fingers around their clit, causing then to fight the urge to close their legs.

Yn took a moment to open their eyes and glance at their surroundings, spotting Moon standing nearby, leaning against the railing, watching the while thing go down. Yn didn't care, he could stand or join, it didn't matter at the moment. As if hearing their thoughts, he walked over to them.

"I'm back." He said, simply, reaching around Sun's hand to place a finger inside of Yn, without warning. They gasped. "Where'd you go?" Sun asked Moon. "Oh, I just went to stand by and watch." He laughed a little, beginning to pump his fingers in and out of Yn, drawing them closer to an orgasm.

"Guys," they squeaked out turning their attention to their victim. "Yes, starlight?" Moon said, smug as usual. "I'm close." They stuttered out. Moon smiled and shared a look with Sun, a strange look forming on his metal face.

He leaned in to kiss them again, taking his hand off their clit, meaning Moon to do it on his own. Sun's hand made its way to their neck, the other to their wrist, pinning them down. "Classic." They muttered in between breathes. He pressed his lips harder against their's, his tongue entering their mouth. They smiled a little and giggled, surprised at Sun being so... upfront. His tongue shot to the back of their throat, catching them off guard, they gagged a slight bit, but Sun stayed firm.

At that moment, Moon pressed against their clit harder and pushed his fingers in deeper. Their back arched off the blankets as they reached their high, feelings of elation blooming in their body as they relaxed again. Sun pulled out of their mouth but continued to straddle their waist, and Moon put his hands around Sun's body, his head resting against his back, gentle, and vulnerable, for once.

"That was fun." Yn smiled. Moon laughed and agreed, Sun did as well.

{Omg, that was horrible, i am so sorry, I've not been doing good with dysphoria so I was putting this off so much, but I'm back and have no idea what in doing with my life, I'll probably out up a one shot after this like tomorrow or something, anyways, guess who sprained his ankle, this dumbass, thanks for taking care of my other ankle, Aero <3

-Enoch}