-Part 8-

"Ow!" Yn pulled their hand to their chest, covering it with the other. "I need to disinfect it!" Sun whined, grabbing their hand back down to their already patched up thigh. They sighed, "Sorry, I'm just," they paused. "Still shook up, I guess" Sun sighed as well. "No, it's fine, I should expect it, it hurts, after all" he mumbled. Yn smiled. "It's whatever, don't worry."

Sun looked up and smiled at them, wrapping the white gauze around their wrist tightly. "There we are" Yn said, admiring his ability to bandage wounds. "Oh, wait," He said, placing a holographic sticker on the bandage. "There, now we're done" they giggled and thanked him. "Now, I've got to get going" Yn grabbed their stuff and began to walk out of the party room.

"Wait-" Sun was cut off by the door slamming shut, Yn already walked past the glass. By the time he scrambled out the small door, Yn had already walked past where he was programmed to stop. "How'd they get those cuts?" Sun asked himself.

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

Yn walked into the daycare again, taking in a deep breath. They needed to talk with Moon. Before Sun ever knew they were there, they were already turning the lights out. Their shoulders fell in relief, knowing they didn't have to speak with Sun about turning the lights out.

"Yn!" They jumped in surprise. "Jeez, where did you come from-" Moon grabbed Yn's face. "Where did you hide the body?" Yn pulled his metal hands off their face. "Where no one will find it. Not for a long, long time." He sighed. "Okay..I trust you on this Yn." I tinge of gulit colored his face. Reasonable, I guess, he did murder someone.

"Moon, don't worry. It was justified! She would have killed me and probably done something to you, as well. Call it self defense." Moon tried to reject Yn's words, but they reaffirmed it. "What would you do even if I was wrong? You trust me," They made eye contact with Moon.

"Right?"

He stuttered, "Of course I do, starlight." He said grabbed their face. Yn pulled his hands off once more. "It doesn't sound like it, at this point." And they walked off, out of the daycare. It was useless to run after them at this point. "I messed up.." Moon mumbled.

Yn walked to the kitchen, feeling awful. I had to, it's fine, you did what you needed to do, it'll be okay, no one will know. No one will find her. You one will find out you-

"Yn?" A friendly voice called from behind them. Yn jumped around, shining the bright beam of their flashlight into their eyes. "Ah! It's me! Relax, Yn." Freddy. They clicked off the light. "Jeez, Freddy. You scared me." They had always been a bit freaked out by Freddy, but, this time it was for a sane reason.

"Why are you out here? You should be in your room.." Yn glanced at their watch. Only 1:13. "Oh- I was looking for.." Yn sighed. "It's whatever, Freddy, calm down, just, go back to your room, I have to do some stuff anyways.." Freddy looked relieved, and agreed, walking off.

Yn watched him leave and continued walking to the security office. They settle in the chair and breathe, trying to relax. "Just delete all of the footage, and you'll be fine, Yn." They sat up and stared at the monitors for a second. How..What? They scooted closer. The pizza delivery system had been used recently. Odd, Yn was the only night guard.

That wasn't important.

Someone had been there and looked at the footage.

Yn quickly went through the cameras, deleting the footage of them dragging Vanny's body. They switched the camera showing themselves in the security office, freaking out. They fixed their posture and took on a more relaxed front before deleting that and looking back at the footage. There was a kid. Brown hair, blue shirt, and khaki shorts with a bandaid on his face.

Fuck.

He saw.

Yn knew they could afford for that kid to find out and possibly tell the cops. They wouldn't believe Moon killed her. Not after Yn deleted that footage as well.

Yn quickly ran out, forgetting to check where he went. They ran into the kitchen and saw a destroyed bot and partially eaten pizza. Chica's handwork, no doubt. "God, I've got to clean this shit up.."

Yn retrieved the broom and dustpan, taking this as a moment to breathe and think. Okay, that kid is stuck in here, he can't get out. He's probably trying to find a way out to begin with. As long as I can find him before six, I should be fine. Yn threw away the pizza and let the remains of the robot on the floor.

They thought about what they would even do when they got the kid. Threaten him? Bribe him? Will I have to.. No, can't think of those things. Yn decided to just focus on getting hold of the kid.

But first, they needed to apologize to Moon for saying that to him.

Moon.

What would he think of them if he found out what Yn was doing?

{Ooh, the story had taken a turn. Sun and Moon will still be a key piece, don't worry, but, there will be some ✨new✨ stuff coming soon >:] }