-Part 13- (male)

{That picture tho 😩not my art, got it from the tik tokAhem, *opens scroll* this chapter contains the following;

Smut

The word member and buldge

Robot sex

Bad words

Switch Sun

Okay, that's it, bye bye my head is killing me and I still have the hospital wristband on cuz we don't have scissors
-Enoch}

Yn put their back against the wall of the break room and slid down, puting their head between their knees. They needed a minute to relax. That kid probably thought they killed a person and knew where they kid the body. When he got out of here, was going to tell the cops.

No. Yn would find that kid. It was too early to be thinking that.

They weren't willing to think about what they would do when they did find that kid, but it wasn't important at the time. As they walked out, they banged against something metal and fell back.

Yn pulled themself up, holding their nose in pain. Getting ready to start swearing, they looked up and met Sun's smiling face. "Hi, Sunray!" Hee pulled them into a hug and spun them around. "I feel as if there's intention behind this." Yn laughed, holding onto him to escape the feeling of slipping.

Sun giggled and put them down, "Yeah, maybe." He said. They couldn't tell if he was trying to be silly or seductive. Don't be silly, it's Sun. He wouldn't do that...I wish he would, though. Sun grabbed them again, and placed them on the couch if the break room and stood in front of them, smiling.

-Smut-

Yn decided to test the waters. They parted their legs slightly more and rubbed their thighs. "So, what intention was it, love?" Sun chuckled, realizing he was definitely in for it. "Oh, just, uh, being friendly, that's it."

Yn got up and pulled him onto the couch so that they were on top. "You're lying." They cooed, pushing there hips against Sun's. He let out a small gasp and grabbed Yn's legs. "Sunray," he took a moment to breathe again, shutting his eyes. "Let's not jump to conclusions, how do you know that's what I meant?" He stuttered. "By the way you're making me do it right now." Yn responded, as they gestured to Sun's hands on their thighs, pushing them against himself.

He retracted his hands quickly, letting out and awkward chuckle. "I, uhm, didn't mean to do that." Sun's face was red {gave up on the "oh they're a robot, they can't blush" it's whatever} and you could tell in his eyes he knew what he was doing.

"Fine," Yn put their hands on the panel that opened to his wiring. His eyes went wide with both anticipation and fear. "May I?" Sun nodded his head, quickly, eager to see what they would do.

While the wiring his his head was sensitive in a a painful way, the wiring in the rest of his body was different. Yn only found this out because while they were going maintenance on Moon, he told them. They were careful then, but right now, it was different

Yn plucked a wire from it's place and tugged a little bit. Sun sighed and returned his hands to their legs, slowly inching closer to their inner thigh. They pulled the wire, hard. Sun groaned, gripping their legs, making Yn let out a shakey sigh of pleasure. They tugged harder and faster ok the same wire. His back arched off the couch and his head faced the ceiling, breathing hard.

"What about you?" Yn hummed and looked up at his face, still red. "I mean, is there anywhere on your body that feels pleasure? Moon knows about human anatomy, but he's not told me anything." Yn considered for a moment and blushed. "Uhm, well.." they stuttered, slowly moving Sun's hand, still if their thigh, near their ✨member✨.

Sun caught on. "Ooh, okay. Can you- uHm." Yn understood, getting off Suns lap, letting go of the wire. And slowly took of their pants, tossing then to the side. He looked at the ✨buldge✨ under their boxers, intrigued as to what is was. He asked and Yn stuttered, trying to find a decent answer. "Oh- that's, uh, it happens when I'm..."

"Aroused?" Sun finished for them. Yn hummed a response returning to their place on his lap. His hand brushed over it, gently. Yn shivered. "You didn't like that?" He asked, afraid he hurt them. "No! I did, it's just... sensitive, right now. You can keep going.." Sun nodded in understanding. "So, it would feel good if I did this?" He put his finger against the tip with a slight bit of pressure.

Yn sucked in a breath and nodded, their back arching forward. "Yes." They said, loudly. Sun covered their mouth with his hand. "Shh, don't yell, someone could hear you." The thought of risking someone walking in on the two aroused them. Yn nodded and Sun took his hand off their mouth. They took a deep breath as Sun pulled their boxers down and pressed on the tip again.

Yn returned their hands to his wiring and stuck their hand inside, messing with some of the deeper wires. Sun yelped and grabbed Yn's hand, too flustered to pull it out all the way. "Jeez, Yn," he began, "It felt good, but, it was so much at once." They smiled and grabbed what felt like a box. His grip tightened around Yn's hand and he leaned forward.

Sun's hand moved around their ✨member✨ in vengeance, gently squeezing it. Yn held their breath and kept their hand still so he would tighten his grip. The two stayed in that position for a while before Yn gently pulled their hand from Sun's chest cavity.

"Okay, how about neither of us be so rough with each other-" Sun pumped Yn's dick a few times, keeping his tight grip. "How about I focus on you for a bit, okay?" They nodded, not sure what else to say.

He closed his chest cavity, tucking in the loose wires, and sat Yn down on the couch. As much as they wished to take control over Sun at the moment, they were just fine with this.

He positioned himself in between their legs. Sun opened his mouth, letting his tongue fall out around it. Yn let out a shakey sigh as he began to go up and down, slowly. Why is the hell does he have anything that resembles saliva? Yn asked themselves as he continued to work his magic.

They quickly let out a breath as they felt their climax come so close they could practically already feel it. "Sun, Im-" Yn was cut off as Sun's tongue circled the top, sending Yn over the edge. They shivered and balled their hands into a fist, their orgasm sending crashing waves of pleasure over their body.

Sun cleaned up most of the mess with his tongue and sat down with Yn.

Once they had calmed down, Yn looked over at Sun, hugging them, gently. He returned their glance, "Feeling better now? I noticed you were stressed recently and wanted to help." Yn smiled up at him, resting their head on his chest.

"Well you did a great job, love."