-Part 5- (male)

{a few things

Number one, I'm sorry

Number two, sorry if it doesn't go into as much detail as needed, I get a little uncomfortable writing this cause' I'm relatively new to writing smut.

Tw, the word ✨member✨

I take that back, no I'm not. Also, if you're my friends, I am so sorry ;-;

And, last thing, pretend it makes sense for Moon to be able to give head}

"Yn?" Moon hummed as he walked over to them. "Oh, hey, Moon. You need something?" Moon spun Yn around in their chair and pinned their hands to the arms of the chair again. "Classic, what do you want?" Moon grinned. "Oh, this time, it's different" Yn looked confused. "What do you mean by that?" They stuttered. "What do you think?" Yn's head bowed to hide how red their face was. "That's what I thought, now" Moon leaned forward. "May I?" Yn nodded their head, lightly.

{Btw, this is y'all's height difference, idc how tall you are, this is the difference}

Moon smiled and picked Yn up, setting them on the ground. Moon gently undid the button to their pants. Their breath quickened as Moon looked back up at Yn, having already taken off their boxers. He chuckled "Dumbass..can I go on?" Yn's head nodded and his attention went back to Yn's ✨member✨ {I am so sorry} as his metal hand clamped around it, gently, earning a soft groan from Yn.

He began dragging his hand up and down, painfully slow, grinning at Yn's moans of complaint. "Mmh, go faster.." they whined. "Really? Are you sure?" Yn took a moment. What did that mean. They cautiously nodded their head. Moon smiled wide, showing off his unusually sharp teeth and slowly opened his mouth.

His long tongue fell out and hung for a moment, just long enough for Yn to see what they had agreed to. The gears visibly turned and Moon was already doing his thing by the time Yn figured it out.

Moon's tongue wrapped around it and his wired head went down slightly, his teeth gently grazing against it, leading Yn to flinch and let in a sharp breath. Moon smiled a little more at the show. His tongue looped around it and began moving around it, gently circling at the tip.

Yn writhed around a little in pleasure, grabbing onto the bottom of the chair for leverage. They propped themselves up on their elbows to watch what Moon was doing. He began to go up and down using his tongue. He grabbed onto Yn's leg and held it tight. "Fuck..Moon, I'm-" he immediately retracted his tongue back into his mouth. "I know"

Yn began to get up "Then why did you-" Moon slammed Yn's wrists on the ground, looming over them. "I didn't tell you to get up" Yn's eyes widened. Moon's face drew closer and Yn's lips pressed against his cold, metal face. His tongue entered her mouth, nearly going to the back of their throat. Yn choked a little and Moon lifted his head. "Now stay" he lifted his hands away and went back down to Yn's waist.

His tongue circled around the tip again and then the rest of it, looping around. Yn grabbed onto their shirt and their head flipped back involuntary as their ✨climax✨ creeped up in them once more.

Yn felt a moan creeping up their throat, as they tried their best to remain still. Moon tightened his grip on Yn's schlongalong (I took two days trying to find a good word, and that's what I came up with). "Moon.." Yn stammered, tightening their grip on their shirt. "I'm..uh, close" Yn managed to say because they didn't know what to call it without being weird, that was you, not the author.

Moon retracted his tongue once more and decided to try something different. He sat on top of Yn's hips, gently, and began almost grinding against them.

{Okay, this is that part I was most indecisive on, but I did it, and you're going to pretend it makes sense}

Moon continued grinding against Yn, and both their breathing picked up. "God, Yn.." Moon said under his breath, as he shit his eyes tight and looked up a bit. Moon decided he had his fun and would let Yn climax.

It became apparent to Yn that Moon was close to some sort of climax as well, odd, but it's fine, it makes total sense, shut the hell up. Yn continued to lay on the floor, their nails digging into the palms of their hands. "Moon-" He leaned forward and slipped his tongue into Yn's mouth, cutting off their sentence.

Their breathing picked up and Yn tapped Moons leg, signalling they were close again. Moon took his tongue out of Yn's mouth to say "Go on, do it" Yn was caught off guard and Moon put his mouth to Yn's once more. Their muscles tensed up as pleasure exploded within them, tingling up to their head. Their ✨semen✨ spurted out onto their stomach. Moon seemed to come to an orgasm as well, his eyes shut tight as he squeezed Yn's hand, tight.

T

he two laid on the floor next to each other, Moon smiling at Sun trying to find out what Moon did and Yn trying to comprehend a robot just fucked them silly. "You okay, love?" Yn nodded their head. "Yea, just trying to take it all in" They slurred their words a slight bit. "It's nearly five, you should do something about the mess you made" Moon teased. Yn chuckled to themself "Yea, probably"

{That took too long to write, and now I'm off to do the chapter for my lady friends}