-Part 29-

Sun, who was sitting on his side of the room with a coloring book, was startled when Moon suddenly slammed the door open, the door colliding with the metal stopper. "Sun!" He yelled, an unfamiliar tone of overwhelming excitement lacing his words. "You remember how you wanted to ask Yn on a date or something like that?" Sun nodded his head, slowly, contradicting Moon's thrill.

"They just said we should do some kind of date." He said, joy in his eyes. Sun shared the look of joy. "Really?" Moon nodded, calming down. "Oh, my stars! That's amazing, what should we do?"

The two shared a few ideas. Moon pitched the idea of some sort of movie night up in the over view.

{Okie doki, this is a head cannon of mine that there is a place over the daycare, sort of like with Monty Golf, except bigger. That place would be used for storage and whatnot, it'd also be where Moon has a secret area, similar to the spot you find after you decommissioned Chica, but bigger. I'll draw a picture.}

{That, but imaging the daycare that I was too lazy to draw under it

{That, but imaging the daycare that I was too lazy to draw under it.}

"That's amazing! But, where would we get a screen?" Moon thought for a moment, realizing how flawed the idea really is, being that they didn't have access to that. "I'm sure I can find something, don't worry about it right now." With that, he left, leaving Sun to think about what he wanted to add to the date.

{Pop quiz, children who are probably older than me, what sort of irony was that}

Yn walked around the theater, exploring it as they waiting for Moon's return. He said he needed to talk with Sun in private, for whatever reason. Either way, Yn had nothing to do but sit and wait for him to come back, and, rather than literally sitting and waiting, they decided to look around. Yn hadn't been in this area much and didn't get the chance to really look around.

They walked around the parameter of the room and, as they did so, found a bag on the ground. It was the all familiar bright colors associated with Chica. Yn went to pick it up to inspect the contents of the bag, but found themselves unable to grab it.

Right, dead dead. Ghost hands they thought as they bent down to struggle with the zipper.

When they finally managed to pull it open, there was nothing but a note inside. The note read;

   I've noticed there's been something weird going on recently. The Pizzaplex is colder in some places, very noticeably cold. Aaron says there's a ghost here's but I don't think they're right. Though, as it's been getting colder in those spots, Aaron has been saying the "ghost" is gone. Just something I wanted to note.

Their hands flew to the zipper and closed the bag. They did have to acknowledge the fact that they've not been seeing any people at all recently. Don't worry, don't worry, don't worry, that's not important right now, Yn reassured themself. Electing to ignore the problem, they made their way to the garage.

Exiting, they bumped into Moon, who had come to being them elsewhere. "Yn? Why were you leaving?" Searching for an excuse to avoid the note, they blurted out, "You we're taking longer than I thought you would, and I got worried." Moon seemed to accept it and he took his hand in theirs, leading them to the over view.

Making it to the rafters, they looked down to see the daycare, which looked much smaller from so high up. They were greeted by Sun, who seemed to have a hint of anxiety lingering on his words. Must be afraid of heights. "Oh, sun shine, I'm so happy you let us arrange this for you!" He exclaimed, almost happy enough to hide the slight fear. Gesturing behind him, Yn looked to see a make shift bed, made of layers blankets and pillows, surrounded by transparent, blue curtains draped around it, along with blue fairy lights {Reference the picture for those who have trouble imaging things}.

"Oh, my god, Sun, Moon, this is amazing." They said, a smile appearing on their face. "We're so glad you like it, star light." Moon spoke, giving them a kiss on the side of their face.

Adorable as the gesture was, it gave Yn a chance to look into Moon's eyes, and a chance to see the list in them as he stared into their gaze. Innocent as this seemed, Yn knew they were about to have the night of their afterlife.

{That's right, bitches, there's gonna be a threesome. I was telling my friend about my plan for the next two chapters and they brought up how the two would kiss. The picture of to plates mushing together rose in my mind and I hated it so much, I almost scrapped this idea completely. But, no, poly sex is swag. See you in a few days, besties. Also, sorry if any of the "I"s are lower case, I've been doing Polish and "i" is and so it doesn't correct it :/

-Enoch}

{Edit- off topic, but, do you guys think I should do a Newt x Thomas from Maze Runner fanfic? Like-}