-Part 2-

Yn stood in the darkness, a chill crept down their spine. Why hadn't Sun wanted them to turn off the lights. The silence and lack of events made Yn's body tingle in anticipation. They leaned against the wall trying to get back to the door

Metallic hands slammed against the wall, around their wrists. What sounded like a low growl emitted from the thing in front of Yn. "You shouldn't be up at this hour, kid" Yn's breathing picked up, what the hell is that? They tried to speak but couldn't find their voice, they felt stuck. All they could let out was a pathetic squeak of a failed attempt at talking. "Speak up" he taunted. "Who..." They managed to get out. "Who..are" He waited, patiently for Yn to speak. "..you?" They stuttered. In the dim light cast from the glow in the dark stars on his pants and hat, a grin appeared on his face. "Moondrop...and you?" He asked, still grinning. Yn felt as if they couldn't breathe. They were shaking so much against his hands. The two just stayed in the cold silence

"You're Yn, the night guard?" He finally said. Yn nodded, slowly. Moon released his hands, giggling. "If you knew who I was, what the hell was that!" Yn yelled, finally having courage to speak. "I liked your reaction" He laughed. Yn fumed and left through the door, slamming it on the way. Moon stopped laughing. You think I scared them? he thought. Absolutely! They looked to freaked out.. Sun responded. Moon sighed a little. "I'll go apologize" he muttered under his breath.

'That was so fucking rude, why would he do that to someone... whatever, I'll come back when the lights are on and just not turn them off' Yn continued to curse Moon mentally as they stomped to the security office. "Ever loving Christ, these animatronics are awful" Yn muttered, already wanting to quit their job. Before the door could close, that same damn metal hand held it open. "Yn-" he started "Get the hell in or I'm crushing your hand" he quickly entered and stood behind Yn's chair. Yn began to turn on the computers and adjust the cameras.

"Hey, I'm sorry about that thing I did, it was uncalled for.." the two sat in the awkward silence. Moon worried they were still upset. "It's whatever, I was just afraid because that was our first time meeting" Moon let out a breath (idk how they would breathe, stfu). Yn observed the cameras, nothing out of the ordinary, so they looked back at Moon. "So, who really are you" Yn asked, spinning around. "The daycare attendant" Moon responded blankly. "Mh, where the hell did you come from? I just flipped off the lights and boom, you" Yn spun in little semi circles. "When the lights turn off, I take control of our animatronic, lights on, Sun" Moon replied. "Ah, makes sense" they spun back around to face the cameras, but Moon spun them back around to face him, pinning their hands again, this time to the arms of the chair.

"What is with you and my hands?" He pressed them harder. "Who are you exactly? Why are you here?" Yn shrugged. "I'm a poor kid and needed the money, this seemed like a nice job so I took the chance." Moon seemed satisfied but didn't take his hands off Yn's. "You gonna..let me go...?" He shook his head. Yn groaned "I need to do my god damn job" Moon smiled. "I liked that sound you made." Yn squealed a little "Oh my god, don't even, we literally just met." Moon took his hands off Yn "Guess you're right, too fast, but I'll be back soon enough."

With that, he left the room, leaving Yn to wonder what the hell that was. He seemed cool, horny, but cool. Would he be considered a co-worker? Or they? Yn didn't know (neither did the author at this point) but they didn't care. Cool person...animatronic? Cool thing.

{Hey, Enoch again, who else lol, but you could see how confused I got at the end there, that wasn't a thing, I was genuinely confusing myself lol. Anyway, I got to go home cuz I was a little sick so I'm likely to make a few more chapters and paint lol

-Enoch}