-Part 5- (female)

"Yn?" Moon hummed as he walked over to them. "Oh, hey, Moon. You need something?" Moon spun Yn around in their chair and pinned their hands to the arms of the chair again. "Classic, what do you want?" Moon grinned. "Oh, this time, it's different" Yn looked confused. "What do you mean by that?" They stuttered. "What do you think?" Yn's head bowed to hide how red their face was. "That's what I thought, now" Moon leaned forward. "May I?" Yn nodded their head, lightly.

{again, height difference}

Moon undid Yn's pants and pulled them completely off, along with Yn's under wear, while Yn was still sitting in their spinny chair. He smiled a little and looked back up and Yn. "Can I go on?" Yn nodded their head, shakily. Moon turned his attention back down and put half his finger in them. Yn but their lip, getting aroused just from it being Moon who was doing this.

They let out a breath and Moon began moving his hand in and out, slowly, going slightly deeper then before each time. When he was about half the way in, Moon curled his finger ever so slightly, catching Yn off guard. They flinched in surprise and looked back down at Moon. "You liked that..?" He smiled and did it again, but curved his finger more and did it quicker. Yn yelped and situated theirself back in the chair, nodding. Moons grin widened and he stuck in his ring finger.

He began to go in and out, twisting his fingers every once in a while. In, twist, out, in, twist, out, over and over. Yn got used to the routine as they felt their climax quickly approach. "Moon-"

He cut them off by taking his fingers out. "I know" he smiled. He opened his mouth and his tongue fell out, hanging just long enough for Yn to realize. He stuck his tongue in as far as he could. Yn's back arched and they tried closing their legs, but Moon held them open. His cold hands held tightly on their thighs.

Back to the in and out cycle. Yn's breathing picked up. They opened their mouth and let out small groans of pleasure as they were once again close. "Fuck.." they stammered. "I'm close, aga-" they were cut off by Moons tongue hitting their g-spot, letting out a loud yell of pleasure, due to being caught off guard.

Yn's back arched forward, looking straight down. Their breathing became sloppy, as if they were hyperventilating. Just as they were so close, so close, Moon retracted his tongue back into his mouth, licking his metal lips. "You taste good" Yn's eye brows furrowed in both frustration and the lack of release.

"Why'd you stop, again" they said, still breathing shakily. "To have some real fun" Yn was confused for a moment, it caught on when Moon began to pull them from the chair and onto the ground.

Moon, of course, didn't have genitals, but, he did feel some sort of pleasure there, likely due to a coding error, Sun found out first, the poor thing. Moon put Yn into some sort of scissoring position. "Ready?" He asked, seductively. Yn hummed in response and Moon began moving their body against his, gently at first.

As Yn became more comfortable, and Moon got used to it, he picked up speed. Moon's breath picked up almost immediately. Sensitive, noted. Yn felt close once more but Moon instructed them to hold out longer. Moon continued on, trying not to hold Yn too tightly out of pure pleasure. Yn grabbed onto their shirt once more, trying to hold in their climax as best they could. "Fuck, Moon" Yn whispered. Moon acknowledged they were close and began grinding against Yn more intensely.

His own breathing hitched as he climaxed, but kept on going so Yn could as well. His grip on them tightened slightly and he groaned lightly. Yn grabbed Moons arms as they finally climaxed against Moon.

The two laid on the floor next to each other, Moon panting a little harder than Yn. "You know, you didn't have to over stimulate yourself like that for me" Moon shook his head lightly. "No..I started that, you should get to finish" He stuttered. Yn smiled and hugged him. "You should change into some different pants, Moon" he shook his head lightly, and said "Later, give me a minute"

{Finally done, anyways, I'm so close to writing a 'Vincent x Reader' book, just so Vincent doesn't literally rape the reader, cuz I can't find one where he doesn't. Anyways, I have a girlfriend now, but that's nothing to be concerned over. Okay, I'll write the next chapter tomorrow, sorry for the delay, bye

-Enoch}