Chapter 50 | A Riddle's Diary

We both opened our eyes to know staying in Greece and being away from it all meant we couldn't stray towards one thing

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

We both opened our eyes to know staying in Greece and being away from it all meant we couldn't stray towards one thing.

The chaos we caused from our violence.

No matter where we stood, we would never detach ourselves so far where bloodshed wouldn't follow. We packed our things and after getting ready to leave we made sure to stop by the house where the others would be.

Walking inside, our fingers never dispersing from the other. He happily kissed my cheek and we were met with not only the others but Astoria and Pansy as well.

They both shrieked, tackling me to the floor and I noticed Enzo had joined with his high pitched squeal matching theirs.

"How was it?"

"Tell us everything!"

"Did you put a small Enzo Jr. in there Riddle?" Enzo smiled and I smacked him upside the head when Theo smirked.

"Shut up Enzo"

"Good to see you too angel" he kissed my cheek.

Followed by the rest with Theodore last I jumped into his arms and he twirled me around with his head nuzzled into my hair.

"Did he behave?" He asked.

"I did"

"I was asking Ava not you satan" Theodore held up a finger at Theo who rolled his eyes.

"He did" I nodded.

"You're both lying" he narrowed his eyebrows and held up a newspaper Greek. The front page cover was in bold letters.

"I can't read Greek" I shrugged and Blaise waved his wand to the paper. The letters transforming into English and my eyes widened when I saw what they had published.

'Bartender and Tourist Found Intensely  Beaten by Violent Couple.
If any information please contact the police immediately. Walk the streets with caution!'

Theodore read the paper aloud with slight amusement hidden in his cheeks, but he tried to contain his lips from curling into a smile.

I looked around the room to see Blaise, Draco and Skye with a hand over their mouth trying to contain their laughter. Astoria, Alex and Vin's eyes were popping out of their skull with utter shock. While Enzo and Pansy raised a thumbs up to both of us.

I didn't bother to look at Theo knowing he would have a smirk plastered onto his face.

"That wasn't us" I retorted crossing my arms to defend myself.