New Story

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲!

𝐌𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞/𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜!

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬. 𝐑𝐡𝐞𝐚 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦. 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐚𝐝/𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜 𝐨𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐓𝐖!

Read Trigger Warnings!

Here's a sneak peak for you guys!

He was the callous soul everyone feared. Even in pitch black I knew Tom Riddle would only ever know the action of death.

Mattheo was no saint either, masking his sins behind Tom.

Both were sons of the devil, but the bloodshed made them hell.

"You expect me to fear you Mattheo, almost hoping to taste it on your pathetic lips." Laughing at the wand he pointed at my neck, digging deeper to cause a greater pain.

But Mattheo failed to know how high my tolerance strove. I wished he pushed further to prove even my blood won't make me belong to them. Staining their hands of my crimson liquid will only make my revenge that much greater.

"You don't matter to me-or my brother" he seethed.

"Yet both of you stand here-threatened by me. A woman at that"

"If I were ever threatened by you, you'd know witch" Tom said pushing Mattheo's wand aside to stand in front of me. I watched his eyes turn black, drowning my soul in the emptiness.

"It's a great comedy to watch you stand there with your head so high, but I know who you are Tom-a halfblood, a weak boy who became the obedient dog for his father out of fear."

My head was slammed into the nearest wall. Allowing me to see the heavenly sight of anger rising against his chest.

"Not another word if you want to live"

"Who says I do love?" I chuckled, watching the storm cloud the room. Rain wasn't pouring but the thunder would soon strike and lightning would burn the floor to the ground with my very words.

They were powerful indeed, but the fear of death will mask the warrior into nothing.