Chapter 34 | Deep Regrets

After countless debating I finally found someone who resembles who I imagine as Skye and I couldn't be happier<33

Skye

Octavia

Octavia

It was a night of peace. Not a single dream but instead a deep sleep that contained nothing but everlasting tranquility.

Rest.

There wasn't any worry of what my mind was craving to answer when it came to the fate of my future or my siblings. No worry about Theodore.

Only the serenity of rest.

But during those times of peace it was then I realized the peace only came with sleep. Opening my eyes it wasn't peaceful, but utterly scary. My arms wrapped his torso while my head rested on his chest. I turned my head slowly to see his breaths soft and looking the most vulnerable I've ever seen him. His demonic eyes and murderous hands only tucked away to comfort my body under the warm blanket.

Marks covered his neck and his lips swollen with his bottom lip healing from the bite last night.

I raised my body to sit up, and stare at him. I knew the moment his eyes open, the great destruction would begin not with just him but me as well.

His eyes fluttered open and it took him a few moments to recall everything from last night and his eyes to wander towards my body that was covered only by the blanket.

"What are you doing darling?" His morning voice peaking through and sounding even more seductive then last night.

"Leaving, but I need my dress" my throat swelled with embarrassment knowing I was completely naked under this blanket.

"Go get it then" he said gesturing towards my dress that was crumpled on the floor across the room. I huffed and pushed myself off the bed only for my legs to wobble the moment I did.

He chuckled while I held onto the bed for support as I walked to my dress and quickly slipped it on.

"You could've turned around"

"And you could've used magic to bring the dress right to your hands princess" my eyes widened and I flipped him off in return.

"This should've never happened. I'm such an idiot for sleeping with you I should be-" I spat and watched his eyes darken and the expression of amusement turn into one of rage.

He interrupted "Be with who? With Nott?"

I bit my tongue, I should've been in my dorm instead or with Theodore, but not in the way he thinks.

"Say it Octavia fucking say it!" He shouted making me flinch.

"I should be with him"

"You weren't as good as I thought anyways. Hurry the fuck up and get out of my dorm I have shit to pack" he gritted.