Chapter 20 | Plans & Reunions

"No! No! Let me go!" I screamed trying to get out of his tight grasp but with how hard he was grabbing my wrist, I almost felt like it would eventually break.

"Shut up Octavia" he spat throwing me onto the floor of the cellar.

"All you had to do was kill her sweetheart" his voice softening while he brushed his fingers through my hair but his tone vexed.

My hands trembled rapidly with the fear suffocating my face, body and mind.

"Please I'll do anything else just tell me what to do father"

"That's the thing Octavia you won't! You're fourteen it's time you grow up already!" His hand collided with my cheek and foot stomping on my ribs hard enough for them to crack.

"You won't even kill the woman I give for you! Don't you understand I do it all for you! You need to become stronger then your brother!"

"I already am stronger then him! What else do you want from me?" I choked out holding my cheek.

"We've talked about this already Octavia! Animals are only the beginning! I need you to make the dark lord proud one day, and killing a filthy mud blood will guarantee your power to be stronger than anyone else your age"

"That is what you want not me!"

"You are my daughter and you have to do as I say!"

"Why are you doing this to me?"

Why oh why. That was the question.

~

"Octavia!" Riddle said shaking my shoulders as I stared down at Camille in worry, heartbreak and disheartening.

"Sorry- Camille why would you say that? You don't wanna be like me"

"But I do! I wanna be like you and Vin" she giggled

"Octavia- I think it's time we talk" Mrs.Weasley said.

"Watch her" I told Riddle.

"I'm not a babysitter" he scowled.

"Mattheo- I don't have time for this just play with her please" he didn't retort, just nodded and took Camille back to the trees.

"Why is she saying that? You knew and didn't even bother sending an owl to let me know?" I asked.

"Only this week, I didn't want you to worry but I don't appreciate you scolding me when I'm the one taking your sister in and treating her like my own" she crossed her arms.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. I know how much you've done for her" I sighed looking back at the two who were playing in the garden. Both of them smiling I unclenched my fists that were close to bleeding.

"Tell me everything please" I said

"It started one morning when she brought in a butterfly before breakfast, it was normal, something she got used to doing in her free time....but then she killed it. Right in her hands she smiled down and watched it become a lifeless soul. It was odd for Camille such a kind dear, you know that and ever since then she's been talking about killing Octavia- I don't know what's wrong with her"

"I do, look I'll be back for Christmas and I'll sort this out. It's my father he did this to her I know it. Just keep her away from killing anything Mrs.Weasley please?"